    that will work in a pinch so I don't have to reboot to Win32 just to print
    some text. I've tried all the OKI drivers to no avail and was wondering if
    anyone has this printer and found one.
    Nymshift Time Again, Sep 14, 2005

  2. You can see what printers are supported by looking in ntprint.inf.

    I don't know what your OKI supports, but two possibilities -- Postscript is
    the same across all printers that support it, ultimately, so if your OKI
    does PS you're good to go. Or, if the OKI does PCL6, use one of the colour
    LaserJet drivers.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 14, 2005

  3. "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in

    > You can see what printers are supported by looking in ntprint.inf.
    >
    > I don't know what your OKI supports, but two possibilities --
    > Postscript is the same across all printers that support it,
    > ultimately, so if your OKI does PS you're good to go. Or, if the OKI
    > does PCL6, use one of the colour LaserJet drivers.

    Thanks for your help. I'll report back if I find one that works.
    Nymshift Time Again, Sep 15, 2005