    rules will apply to all, as usual.

    Thanks in advance,

    Princess Morgiah
    Princess Morgiah, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Princess Morgiah

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    For a-z tutorials you would be better off buying a good book about digital
    photography.

    Of course you can always search google for beginning digital photography
    tutorials and see what comes up.

    You can also check Jasc (PaintShopPro) site for tutorials and other camera
    manufacturers like Kodak, Nikon, Canon, etc.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Princess Morgiah

    wes Guest

    Here is a site that is interesting:
    http://www.tutorialfind.com/tutorials/computerhardware/digitalcameras/
    http://www.dcviews.com/tutors.htm
    http://www.computer-training-software.com/digital-photo.htm
    Here is an example of tutorials in quick time if you like that kind of
    learning: http://www.vtc.com/digital-camera.htm Of course, if you want the
    entire course, you will have to buy it.

    This might be a beginning but there are probably many more places on the
    internet.

    "Princess Morgiah" <> wrote in
    message news:AfXHb.102708$-ops.be...

    wes, Dec 30, 2003
  4. "wes" <> wrote in message
    > Here is a site that is interesting:
    > http://www.tutorialfind.com/tutorials/computerhardware/digitalcameras/
    > http://www.dcviews.com/tutors.htm
    > http://www.computer-training-software.com/digital-photo.htm
    > Here is an example of tutorials in quick time if you like that kind of
    > learning: http://www.vtc.com/digital-camera.htm Of course, if you want the
    > entire course, you will have to buy it.
    >
    > This might be a beginning but there are probably many more places on the
    > internet.

    Thanks!
    Princess Morgiah, Dec 31, 2003
  5. "HRosita" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > For a-z tutorials you would be better off buying a good book about digital
    > photography.

    Any recommended titles?

    Thanks for the reply,

    Princess Morgiah
    Princess Morgiah, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Princess Morgiah

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    "Princess Morgiah" <> wrote in

    > Can anybody recommend a decent a to z tutorial on photography on the net?
    > And I do mean a to z, start from the very basic stuff to whatever can be
    > reached. Preferably for digital camera's, but I suspect that the general
    > rules will apply to all, as usual.

    Here is a good starter site:

    http://www.shortcourses.com/
    Fuzzy Logic, Jan 6, 2004