    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    Arthur Rosene, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Arthur Rosene

    Rick Guest

    I am curious as to where you came up with the notion that your Subject
    and body were supposed to be the same thing?

    My high school and college writing courses always stressed short and to
    the point subjects with expansion in the body.

    Rick, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Arthur Rosene

    Ted Guest

    > are there any 64 bit mp3 or ogg encoders ?

    Is your question:
    Are there 64 bit encoders ?
    Or are there any 32 bit encoders that runs OK in 64 bit computers ?

    Below 32 bit encoder that run OK in 64 bit computers.
    http://www.backtec.com/writecds.htm

    I don't know of any 64 bit encoders yet.

    Ted, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Arthur Rosene

    dead kitty Guest

    "Ted" <> wrote in news:uXIvGyrlFHA.4000
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >> are there any 64 bit mp3 or ogg encoders ?

    > Is your question:
    > Are there 64 bit encoders ?
    > Or are there any 32 bit encoders that runs OK in 64 bit computers ?
    >
    > Below 32 bit encoder that run OK in 64 bit computers.
    > http://www.backtec.com/writecds.htm
    >
    > I don't know of any 64 bit encoders yet.

    I've heard there was a "LAME MT" 64-bit compile that supports dual core
    too. I haven't looked for it yet.

    dead kitty, Aug 3, 2005