    Microsoft changed the tests to interactive questions and answers. Instead of
    ABCD answer your question might be set up a DHCP server and a simulation
    would appear and you would have to set it up.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Hi Steve,

    Simulation exams are coming as soon as in late March 2005 and MSFT said
    70290 and 70291 will be getting these simulation questions first. Demo
    simulation questions will be available in early March. However simulation
    questions will not replace other types of questions. You will still get
    multiple choice questions in your exam. For more info, go to the following
    link:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/default.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby