    fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    fools swim back to shore.

    richard, Apr 15, 2009

  2. I think you missed your vocation.
    You should have been in the Diplomatic Corps.

    Either that or you missed your time : c. 1900 - the era of gunboat
    diplomacy.

    Centre Parting, Apr 15, 2009

  3. Yes. We should worship them like the Aztecs did the Spantards,
    and just hand them over all our gold and white wimmins...

    Cume bye ya, give piece a chance - and buy a Lotto ticket.

    "Centre Parting" <> promulgated
    this using news::

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a snake in my
    pocket;" and, well... *MAYBE*... I *MIGHT BE* "happy" to see you!

    Don't KILL teh pirates; teach 'em to be gud Democrats:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 15, 2009
  4. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news: "Centre Parting"
    <> wrote:

    > I think you missed your vocation.
    > You should have been in the Diplomatic Corps.
    >
    > Either that or you missed your time : c. 1900 - the era of gunboat
    > diplomacy.

    What role does diplomacy have when dealing with thieves and kidnappers?

    > richard wrote:
    >> Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    >> damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    >> heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    >> USA ship.
    >>
    >> I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast
    >> and fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and
    >> check it for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat
    >> and let the fools swim back to shore.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Apr 15, 2009
  5. richard

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2009-04-15, richard <> wrote:
    > Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    > damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    > heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    > USA ship.
    >
    > I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast and
    > fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    > for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    > fools swim back to shore.

    Now learn what's really going on
    <http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKTRE53A0OC20090411> "Q&A - Who
    are the Somali pirates?" Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29am BST, By Andrew Cawthorne

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 15, 2009
  6. richard

    D@Z Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    > damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    > heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    > USA ship.
    >
    > I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast and
    > fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    > for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    > fools swim back to shore.

    When I think of pirates Johnny Depp comes to mind brandishing a cutlass, I
    cant ever recall him using a rocket launcher, do we think we ought to stop
    calling them pirates as it might confuse the children watching the news, not
    to mention people from Alabama

    D@Z, Apr 15, 2009
  7. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    > damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    > heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    > USA ship.

    How else are they going to get money? They have no government, nobody
    want's to spend money in their excuse for a country and they live in a
    desert.

    > I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast and

    It's Somali actually.

    > fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    > for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    > fools swim back to shore.

    I think we should just load up all the muslims build a *real* big wall
    around Somalia, dump them all inside and wait until the noise stops. Just
    today I was reading the paper - some 80+ year old lady was knocked down
    and robbed. At 9:30 in the morning. A somali. You learn what you live. We
    get maybe 10 of those a year total in our city.

    Alternatively, move all the troops from Iraq into there. Moving them out
    was just a kneejerk reaction in the first place. And then there's the
    machette attacks that I'm sure you've all heard about as well.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 15, 2009
  8. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:48:16 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >It's Somali actually.

    This from the idiot that tells people to 'learn english'??? Wow.

    >I think we should just load up all the muslims

    It's Muslims actually.

    >build a *real* big wall around Somalia, dump them all inside and wait until the noise stops.

    As long as you're in there, sure.

    >Just today I was reading the paper

    Don't lie. We all know you can't read.

    >- some 80+ year old lady was knocked down and robbed. At 9:30 in the morning.

    Never too early to rob someone. What makes you think people wait until
    a certain time?

    >A somali.

    "It's Somali actually."

    >You learn what you live. We get maybe 10 of those a year total in our city.

    Your village called. They're missing their idiot.

    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2009
  9. Whiskers spilled the beans:
    > On 2009-04-15, richard <> wrote:
    >> Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    >> damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    >> heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    >> USA ship.
    >>
    >> I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast and
    >> fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    >> for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    >> fools swim back to shore.

    > Now learn what's really going on
    > <http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKTRE53A0OC20090411> "Q&A - Who
    > are the Somali pirates?" Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29am BST, By Andrew Cawthorne

    Feckin java required site...Not that anyone wants to know the facts.
    They started in response to ocean dumping in their waters IIRC.
    Go figure: they want to protect their fishing grounds.
    Horrors!

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org
    ________ ______ _____________

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 15, 2009
  10. richard

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2009-04-15, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > Whiskers spilled the beans:
    >> On 2009-04-15, richard <> wrote:
    >>> Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    >>> damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    >>> heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    >>> USA ship.
    >>>
    >>> I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast and
    >>> fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    >>> for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    >>> fools swim back to shore.

    >> Now learn what's really going on
    >> <http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKTRE53A0OC20090411> "Q&A - Who
    >> are the Somali pirates?" Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29am BST, By Andrew Cawthorne
    >>

    > Feckin java required site...Not that anyone wants to know the facts.
    > They started in response to ocean dumping in their waters IIRC.
    > Go figure: they want to protect their fishing grounds.
    > Horrors!

    It wants 'javascript' - nothing to do with Java. I agree that's not
    ideal.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 15, 2009
  11. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    Bert Hyman wrote:
    > In news: "Centre Parting"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I think you missed your vocation.
    >> You should have been in the Diplomatic Corps.
    >>
    >> Either that or you missed your time : c. 1900 - the era of gunboat
    >> diplomacy.

    > What role does diplomacy have when dealing with thieves and
    > kidnappers?

    Unfortunately, if the ships can't protect themselves and the 'gov' that
    controls the harbours that the terrorist's (pirates) use as their base, the
    responding military will just have to announce to the pirates, maybe the
    harbours and their captive ships and hostages that they have a second or
    less to make peace with their (whoever) because that is how much longer they
    have to live.
    If those MF's can't use hostages for money, then damn it, they won't go to
    that avenue.
    Sure, innocent people will die, but don't they always?
    Think Iraq. Probably more than 200,000 innocents died.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Apr 16, 2009
  12. richard

    catchme Guest

    D@Z wrote:

    > When I think of pirates Johnny Depp comes to mind brandishing a cutlass,
    > I cant ever recall him using a rocket launcher, do we think we ought to
    > stop calling them pirates as it might confuse the children watching the
    > news, not to mention people from Alabama

    when I think of pirates, the term 'privateer' comes to mind- and yes, we
    still use this term today.
    They are, and were, chartered pirates (i.e. pirates with legal documents
    granting safe passage to do their business).
    Pirates, then, never really went away, but until now certain countries
    weren't desperate enough to commit piracy on any significant scale,
    particularly on armed military vessels- however, a band of pirates would
    always gain some form of prestige when taking succesfully an English
    frigate with a full cannon complement, whilst armed with a damp
    flintlock and a dirk.
    It appears then that the only thing that time has changed, is the
    advancement of weaponry, and that the target has shifted from the
    Imperial British to the equally domineering (though near the end of its
    era as a nation so encumbered with debt that it soon will be unable to
    pay its military) US.

    catchme, Apr 16, 2009
  13. some idiot promulgated this using

    > Whiskers spilled the beans:
    >> On 2009-04-15, richard <> wrote:
    >>> Sheesh. While the USA has warships right off their coast line, these
    >>> damned crazed Somalian pirates are pushing the limits. Right on the
    >>> heels of one warship, the damned fools attempt to hijack yet another
    >>> USA ship.
    >>>
    >>> I think the US should park a dozen warships off the somalian coast and
    >>> fire at any boat seen leaving the coast. Board the vessel and check it
    >>> for any weapons. If weapons are found, sink the damn boat and let the
    >>> fools swim back to shore.

    >> Now learn what's really going on
    >> <http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKTRE53A0OC20090411> "Q&A -
    >> Who are the Somali pirates?" Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29am BST, By Andrew
    >> Cawthorne
    >>

    > Feckin java required site...Not that anyone wants to know the facts.
    > They started in response to ocean dumping in their waters IIRC.
    > Go figure: they want to protect their fishing grounds.
    > Horrors!

    That anyone would actually believe a nation from half-way across the
    world would travel and transport toxic waste to Somali waters to dump
    it is patently absurd... unless you consider the fact that perhaps it
    was dark and they couldn't find the remaining millions of miles of
    open-ocean to dump stuff into... or get fish out of... etc. Probably
    they did it just to watch all those toofless Somali wimmins dance
    around in their hula hoops whilst they were takin' their dumps.

    Oh wait, maybe that's Hawaii. Talk about horrors, all those hula
    dancing darkies goin' all pirate on ya. You has to make it like a
    Mardi Gras and throw 'em some moon pies and beads and junk for
    showing their bouncy-bosoms.

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 16, 2009
  14. catchme <> promulgated this using news:uqFFl.51763
    $:

    > D@Z wrote:
    >>

    >> When I think of pirates Johnny Depp comes to mind brandishing a cutlass,
    >> I cant ever recall him using a rocket launcher, do we think we ought to
    >> stop calling them pirates as it might confuse the children watching the
    >> news, not to mention people from Alabama

    > when I think of pirates, the term 'privateer' comes to mind- and yes, we
    > still use this term today.
    > They are, and were, chartered pirates (i.e. pirates with legal documents
    > granting safe passage to do their business).
    > Pirates, then, never really went away, but until now certain countries
    > weren't desperate enough to commit piracy on any significant scale,
    > particularly on armed military vessels- however, a band of pirates would
    > always gain some form of prestige when taking succesfully an English
    > frigate with a full cannon complement, whilst armed with a damp
    > flintlock and a dirk.
    > It appears then that the only thing that time has changed, is the
    > advancement of weaponry, and that the target has shifted from the
    > Imperial British to the equally domineering (though near the end of its
    > era as a nation so encumbered with debt that it soon will be unable to
    > pay its military) US.

    **** YOU, you st00pid faggot! These [USA] colors don't run!

    With Yo-Ho-Ho-bama at the helm we'll open up a can of
    shiver-me-timbers on some pirate ass, and then put all
    their wimmins to work making clothes and TVs for the economy.

    Meanwhile, you Canadian queers will still be licking the MAYONNAISE
    and doing the endless bitchy-bitchy all the damn time.

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 16, 2009
  15. Bucky Breeder spilled the beans:
    > catchme <> promulgated this using news:uqFFl.51763
    > $:
    >
    >> D@Z wrote:
    >>> When I think of pirates Johnny Depp comes to mind brandishing a cutlass,
    >>> I cant ever recall him using a rocket launcher, do we think we ought to
    >>> stop calling them pirates as it might confuse the children watching the
    >>> news, not to mention people from Alabama

    >> when I think of pirates, the term 'privateer' comes to mind- and yes, we
    >> still use this term today.
    >> They are, and were, chartered pirates (i.e. pirates with legal documents
    >> granting safe passage to do their business).
    >> Pirates, then, never really went away, but until now certain countries
    >> weren't desperate enough to commit piracy on any significant scale,
    >> particularly on armed military vessels- however, a band of pirates would
    >> always gain some form of prestige when taking succesfully an English
    >> frigate with a full cannon complement, whilst armed with a damp
    >> flintlock and a dirk.
    >> It appears then that the only thing that time has changed, is the
    >> advancement of weaponry, and that the target has shifted from the
    >> Imperial British to the equally domineering (though near the end of its
    >> era as a nation so encumbered with debt that it soon will be unable to
    >> pay its military) US.

    > **** YOU, you st00pid faggot! These [USA] colors don't run!
    >
    > With Yo-Ho-Ho-bama at the helm we'll open up a can of
    > shiver-me-timbers on some pirate ass, and then put all
    > their wimmins to work making clothes and TVs for the economy.
    >
    > Meanwhile, you Canadian queers will still be licking the MAYONNAISE
    > and doing the endless bitchy-bitchy all the damn time.

    Calm down crazy. Why dont you join the navy?

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org
    ________ ______ _____________

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 16, 2009
  16. §ñühw¤£f <> promulgated this using

    > Bucky Breeder spilled the beans:
    >> catchme <> promulgated this using news:uqFFl.51763
    >> $:

    >>> when I think of pirates, the term 'privateer' comes to mind- and yes,
    >>> we still use this term today.
    >>> They are, and were, chartered pirates (i.e. pirates with legal
    >>> documents granting safe passage to do their business).
    >>> Pirates, then, never really went away, but until now certain countries
    >>> weren't desperate enough to commit piracy on any significant scale,
    >>> particularly on armed military vessels- however, a band of pirates
    >>> would always gain some form of prestige when taking succesfully an
    >>> English frigate with a full cannon complement, whilst armed with a
    >>> damp flintlock and a dirk.
    >>> It appears then that the only thing that time has changed, is the
    >>> advancement of weaponry, and that the target has shifted from the
    >>> Imperial British to the equally domineering (though near the end of
    >>> its era as a nation so encumbered with debt that it soon will be
    >>> unable to pay its military) US.

    >> **** YOU, you st00pid faggot! These [USA] colors don't run!
    >>
    >> With Yo-Ho-Ho-bama at the helm we'll open up a can of
    >> shiver-me-timbers on some pirate ass, and then put all
    >> their wimmins to work making clothes and TVs for the economy.
    >>
    >> Meanwhile, you Canadian queers will still be licking the MAYONNAISE
    >> and doing the endless bitchy-bitchy all the damn time.
    >>

    > Calm down crazy. Why dont you join the navy?
    >
    > ^_^

    Why don't you? Oh yeah... They don't take crazy old ghaytards who
    still soil their geriatric diapers and play on mommie's computers.

    If you're a Canadian, just shut the f#%k up unless you're talking
    about MAYONNAISE, hucky, or sweeping-the-ice-bowling.

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 17, 2009
  17. richard

    Tony Guest

    Was that 80+ year old lady your mama? Well if i read somewhere she was robbed
    of a bus token then i'll know it's your mama.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Apr 17, 2009
  18. Bucky Breeder spilled the beans:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> promulgated this using
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder spilled the beans:
    >>> catchme <> promulgated this using news:uqFFl.51763
    >>> $:

    >>> **** YOU, you st00pid faggot! These [USA] colors don't run!
    >>>
    >>> With Yo-Ho-Ho-bama at the helm we'll open up a can of
    >>> shiver-me-timbers on some pirate ass, and then put all
    >>> their wimmins to work making clothes and TVs for the economy.
    >>>
    >>> Meanwhile, you Canadian queers will still be licking the MAYONNAISE
    >>> and doing the endless bitchy-bitchy all the damn time.
    >>>

    >> Calm down crazy. Why dont you join the navy?
    >>
    >> ^_^

    > Why don't you? Oh yeah... They don't take crazy old ghaytards who
    > still soil their geriatric diapers and play on mommie's computers.

    Nice backpeddal. So much for you defending the seas from the pirate scourge!

    > If you're a Canadian, just shut the f#%k up unless you're talking
    > about MAYONNAISE, hucky, or sweeping-the-ice-bowling.

    Make me, freakazoid.

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org
    ________ ______ _____________

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 18, 2009
  19. §ñühw¤£f lispeded this from his
    ghay-pirate-ship, 'Posideon's Poopie-Pants':

    > Make me, freakazoid.

    <GERIATRIC-DIAPER-WEDGIE!>

    Gotcha!

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 18, 2009
  20. Bucky Breeder spilled the beans:
    > §ñühw¤£f lispeded this from his
    > ghay-pirate-ship, 'Posideon's Poopie-Pants':
    >
    >> Make me, freakazoid.

    > <GERIATRIC-DIAPER-WEDGIE!>
    >
    > Gotcha!

    Well at least you're dependable...

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org

    _..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
    ,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
    : `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
    : .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
    : .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
    : .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::