    cheers
    MQ
    , Aug 21, 2005

  2. hi
    it is not enough! , you need a hands on practice working on the system so
    you will know how every thing works becuse there are simulations on the exam.

    shalom nehaisi , mct, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    yes I have practised all of the stuff in the book plus more in my work
    as a computer technician, but is there practices or other knowledge
    that is *not* covered in the book.

    I guess what I am asking is how do I know that there are not other
    things/techniques that exist that are tested, if the book does not
    cover all of them.

    I am using the exam prep objectives as a guide, and the book seems to
    cover them. However, it does not cover some objectives at depth. For
    example, I have been reading the Windows XP resource kit documentation
    and have learnt things that are not present in the book. In other
    words, should I be reading and practising stuff that is not present in
    the book? How do I know that I am not wasting my time learning
    obscurities?
    , Aug 21, 2005
  4. the only thing you need to do now is test simolation, you have one on the
    student disk in the book and you can get transcender here
    http://www.transcender.com/default.aspx

    shalom nehaisi , mct, Aug 22, 2005