    As she had a pricey frame in mind, my question is, when i get my MCAD,
    will i be able to replace the MCP with the MCAD cert?

    thx,
    xamman, Jan 11, 2007

  2. xamman

    Cerebrus Guest

    xamman wrote:
    > hi there,
    >
    > my girlfriend wanted to get my MCP cert framed as a birthday present.
    > As she had a pricey frame in mind, my question is, when i get my MCAD,
    > will i be able to replace the MCP with the MCAD cert?
    >
    > thx,

    Lol, I think this question deserves to be framed as one of the most
    amusing I've come across. Personally, I wouldn't concur with the idea
    of framing an MCP cert... As you gain more certs, they'll depreciate in
    value for you. But I guess, it's Ok, people are usually most excited
    about their MCP, because the first hurdle usually seems the toughest.

    As for the answer to your question, IIRC, they're the same size.
    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007

  3. xamman

    xamman Guest

    thanks for all your feedback. the mcp cert is 8.5" by 11" and is
    white and bright.

    xamman, Jan 27, 2007