    think this is bad news if they do.

    --
    http://rnr.id.au/
    AusDigi, Sep 22, 2003

  2. AusDigi

    Guest

    In message <3f6eb6f0$0$22463$>,
    "AusDigi" <> wrote:

    >I was wondering if at least some digital cameras take interlaced pictures as
    >I read some reference to it recently (particularly with some 5MP SLR's). I
    >think this is bad news if they do.

    Only the non- progressive scan camcorders with still capability should
    be doing that.

    My sister was e-mailing me pictures from such a camcorder a while back,
    and the pictures were ghastly. I separated each one into two pictures
    and resampled the vertical dimensions for proper aspect. They were
    fuzzy enough still that I decided it would be better to halve the width
    instead of doubling the height.
    --

    John P Sheehy <>
    , Sep 27, 2003