    I still haven't received it and have no way to contact them.

    The email address they notified me with is not monitored.

    anyone else experiencing any problems?

    Tony soprano, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Tony soprano

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    No info on the Homer box, but you may be happy to learn, at least, that
    Season 7 will be available in the stores in both formats of boxes. No
    need to order the replacement.

    SoHillsGuy, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Tony soprano

    Tony soprano Guest

    "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    > No info on the Homer box, but you may be happy to learn, at least, that
    > Season 7 will be available in the stores in both formats of boxes. No
    > need to order the replacement.

    That's a small consolation. But apparently now I am screwed on season 6. I
    can't find any way to contact Fox about the issue. They cashed my check and
    say it was shipped but a month later, still no box.

    I was going to re-submit but don't have the original receipt any longer, nor
    the insert that is required to get it. I could always buy anotehr one to get
    it....Yeah right!

    Fox is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.

    USPS SUCKS ASS!

    Tony soprano, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Tony soprano

    Tarkus Guest

    On 10/13/2005 7:39:10 AM, Tony soprano wrote:

    > That's a small consolation. But apparently now I am screwed on season
    > 6. I can't find any way to contact Fox about the issue. They cashed my
    > check and say it was shipped but a month later, still no box.
    >
    > I was going to re-submit but don't have the original receipt any
    > longer, nor the insert that is required to get it. I could always buy
    > anotehr one to get it....Yeah right!
    >
    > Fox is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
    >
    > USPS SUCKS ASS!

    Why do you assume USPS is at fault?
    --
    "Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies
    Farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain.

    Now playing: "Metallica - The Four Horsemen"

    Tarkus, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Tony soprano

    Howard Guest

    Tarkus <> wrote in

    > On 10/13/2005 7:39:10 AM, Tony soprano wrote:
    >> USPS SUCKS ASS!

    > Why do you assume USPS is at fault?

    Well, regardless, USPS *does* suck ass.

    . Cabal# 24601-fnord | Sleep is irrelevant.

    Howard, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Tony soprano

    Tony soprano Guest

    "Howard" <> wrote in message
    > Tarkus <> wrote in
    >
    > > On 10/13/2005 7:39:10 AM, Tony soprano wrote:
    > >> USPS SUCKS ASS!

    > > Why do you assume USPS is at fault?

    Let's see, Fox notified me that the box was shipped via USPS. That means it
    was placed into their possession and it never arrived.

    Seems like they dropped the ball and lost the package.

    Who else could be at fault?

    Tony soprano, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Tony soprano

    Tarkus Guest

    On 10/14/2005 5:53:36 AM, Howard wrote:

    > Tarkus <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 10/13/2005 7:39:10 AM, Tony soprano wrote:
    >>> USPS SUCKS ASS!

    >> Why do you assume USPS is at fault?

    > Well, regardless, USPS *does* suck ass.

    They make mistakes, as would anyone else making millions of deliveries
    per day, but I've had good luck with them.

    But my point wasn't that they weren't at fault, but that it was unknown
    who was at fault.
    --
    "We were planning an intervention, but I got
    alcohol poisoning that night."

    Now playing: "Joe Satriani - Always With Me, Always With You"

    Tarkus, Oct 14, 2005
  8. Tony soprano

    Tarkus Guest

    On 10/14/2005 7:45:34 AM, Tony soprano wrote:

    > "Howard" <> wrote in message
    >> Tarkus <> wrote in

    >>> Why do you assume USPS is at fault?

    > Let's see, Fox notified me that the box was shipped via USPS. That
    > means it was placed into their possession and it never arrived.
    >
    > Seems like they dropped the ball and lost the package.
    >
    > Who else could be at fault?

    Fox wouldn't be the first company to tell you they did something they
    didn't. It's quite possible that one department told another department
    to ship it, and marked it down as being done at that time. But then the
    other department dropped the ball. I'm not saying that happened in this
    case, but it does happen.
    --
    "All this torturing people gets me HOT!"

    Now playing: "Joe Satriani - Thinking of You"

    Tarkus, Oct 14, 2005
  9. Tony soprano

    Stan Brown Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:45:34 -0400 in alt.video.dvd, (Tony soprano)
    favored us with...
    > "Howard" <> wrote in message
    > > [quoted text muted]
    > > >
    > > > Why do you assume USPS is at fault?

    > Let's see, Fox notified me that the box was shipped via USPS. That means it
    > was placed into their possession and it never arrived.
    >
    > Who else could be at fault?

    Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Fox is lying, nd never shipped
    the package? Or that they shipped it but screwed up the addressing?

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Oct 14, 2005