    the drawing. At other times, I see Harleys being raffled off by VFW
    clubs, usually the same model every year. They usually list a "license
    number". Are these raffles usually legitimate?

    cgott, Sep 19, 2005

  2. cgott

    JANA Guest

    This is not the topic for this news group, but that was a good question.

    You have to research out the group that sold you the ticket. There are many
    that are legitimate, and others that may be scams. I would never buy
    anything from anyone, unless I can trace back and verify who they are.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "cgott" <> wrote in message
    I recently attended a Motorcycle Safety Education Fundraiser where a
    Harley was supposedly being raffled. Even though I bought a ticket for
    $10, I got the feeling that maybe they never give this bike away. For
    one thing, they weren't selling that many tickets. I didn't stay for

    JANA, Sep 20, 2005

  3. cgott

    cgott Guest

    Sorry, accidentally posted to the wrong group.

    cgott, Sep 20, 2005