    away. So, if you haven’t bought a laptop till today, why not now?
    Please login to http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/...s-S-Laptops/Home_Online-clI_2-cI_920-pCI_909-

    , Jul 15, 2009

  2. John Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:32:17 -0700 (PDT),
    wrote:

    > If I were to say it¡¦s an age of Laptops, I wouldn¡¦t be wrong. There
    > was a time when PC¡¦s were in demand ¡V in schools, in colleges, in
    > offices and in homes. Today, things have changed a bit ¡V PCs can be
    > found everywhere, in fact they have become a common man¡¦s attire. With
    > low cost pricing and good marketing, PCs can now be seen in almost
    > every doorstep. But, what comes next ¡V for certain it is the laptop
    > which is now looking places ¡V in the hands of students, in the hands
    > of business executives, on the table of managers and in the hands of a
    > government official. Gradually, laptops are taking the place of PCs
    > around the country.
    >
    > All the major electronics companies are taking part in this turnabout
    > ¡V be it Toshiba, Sony, Dell, HP or any other major IT company. Unlike
    > the old day¡¦s computers, today¡¦s laptops are being designed, packed
    > and marketed targeting different segments of users like students,
    > professionals, artists and designers. Better marketing and better
    > usage are making laptops the demand of the end user. Of course, the
    > easeness of carrying laptops from place to another cannot be swayed
    > away. So, if you haven¡¦t bought a laptop till today, why not now?
    > Please login to http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/...s-S-Laptops/Home_Online-clI_2-cI_920-pCI_909-

    Laptops are PC's.

    John, Sep 24, 2009

  3. "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:32:17 -0700 (PDT),
    > wrote:
    >
    >> If I were to say it¡¦s an age of Laptops, I wouldn¡¦t be wrong. There
    >> was a time when PC¡¦s were in demand ¡V in schools, in colleges, in
    >> offices and in homes. Today, things have changed a bit ¡V PCs can be
    >> found everywhere, in fact they have become a common man¡¦s attire. With
    >> low cost pricing and good marketing, PCs can now be seen in almost
    >> every doorstep. But, what comes next ¡V for certain it is the laptop
    >> which is now looking places ¡V in the hands of students, in the hands
    >> of business executives, on the table of managers and in the hands of a
    >> government official. Gradually, laptops are taking the place of PCs
    >> around the country.
    >>
    >> All the major electronics companies are taking part in this turnabout
    >> ¡V be it Toshiba, Sony, Dell, HP or any other major IT company. Unlike
    >> the old day¡¦s computers, today¡¦s laptops are being designed, packed
    >> and marketed targeting different segments of users like students,
    >> professionals, artists and designers. Better marketing and better
    >> usage are making laptops the demand of the end user. Of course, the
    >> easeness of carrying laptops from place to another cannot be swayed
    >> away. So, if you haven¡¦t bought a laptop till today, why not now?
    >> Please login to
    >> http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/...s-S-Laptops/Home_Online-clI_2-cI_920-pCI_909-

    > Laptops are PC's.

    Unless they're Macs.

    As a general rule of thumb, you should avoid replying to a post that is more
    than 60 days old, especially when they are as nonsensical as the one you
    replied to.

    Jeff Strickland, Sep 24, 2009
  4. John Guest

    On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:26:24 -0700, Jeff Strickland wrote:

    > "John" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:32:17 -0700 (PDT),
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> If I were to say it¡¦s an age of Laptops, I wouldn¡¦t be wrong. There
    >>> was a time when PC¡¦s were in demand ¡V in schools, in colleges, in
    >>> offices and in homes. Today, things have changed a bit ¡V PCs can be
    >>> found everywhere, in fact they have become a common man¡¦s attire. With
    >>> low cost pricing and good marketing, PCs can now be seen in almost
    >>> every doorstep. But, what comes next ¡V for certain it is the laptop
    >>> which is now looking places ¡V in the hands of students, in the hands
    >>> of business executives, on the table of managers and in the hands of a
    >>> government official. Gradually, laptops are taking the place of PCs
    >>> around the country.
    >>>
    >>> All the major electronics companies are taking part in this turnabout
    >>> ¡V be it Toshiba, Sony, Dell, HP or any other major IT company. Unlike
    >>> the old day¡¦s computers, today¡¦s laptops are being designed, packed
    >>> and marketed targeting different segments of users like students,
    >>> professionals, artists and designers. Better marketing and better
    >>> usage are making laptops the demand of the end user. Of course, the
    >>> easeness of carrying laptops from place to another cannot be swayed
    >>> away. So, if you haven¡¦t bought a laptop till today, why not now?
    >>> Please login to
    >>> http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/...s-S-Laptops/Home_Online-clI_2-cI_920-pCI_909-

    >> Laptops are PC's.

    > Unless they're Macs.
    >
    > As a general rule of thumb, you should avoid replying to a post that is more
    > than 60 days old, especially when they are as nonsensical as the one you
    > replied to.

    You need to get a life Jeff. Since when have Toshiba, Sony,Dell and Hp
    been making Macs?

    John, Sep 24, 2009
  5. "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:26:24 -0700, Jeff Strickland wrote:
    >
    >> "John" <> wrote in message

    >>> Laptops are PC's.

    >> Unless they're Macs.
    >>
    >> As a general rule of thumb, you should avoid replying to a post that is
    >> more
    >> than 60 days old, especially when they are as nonsensical as the one you
    >> replied to.

    > You need to get a life Jeff. Since when have Toshiba, Sony,Dell and Hp
    > been making Macs?

    Just because the form factor is a laptop does not make it a PC.

    Yes, all of the brands listed are PC-based laptops, but laptops are not
    uniquely PC-based. Therefore, laptops are PCs, unless they are Macs.

    In any case, nobody but you replied to this crap, and it took you 60+ days.
    Talk about needing to get a life ...

    Jeff Strickland, Sep 24, 2009
  6. John Guest

    On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:23:18 -0700, Jeff Strickland wrote:

    > "John" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:26:24 -0700, Jeff Strickland wrote:
    >>
    >>> "John" <> wrote in message

    >>> Unless they're Macs.
    >>>
    >>> As a general rule of thumb, you should avoid replying to a post that is
    >>> more
    >>> than 60 days old, especially when they are as nonsensical as the one you
    >>> replied to.

    >> You need to get a life Jeff. Since when have Toshiba, Sony,Dell and Hp
    >> been making Macs?

    > Just because the form factor is a laptop does not make it a PC.
    >
    > Yes, all of the brands listed are PC-based laptops, but laptops are not
    > uniquely PC-based. Therefore, laptops are PCs, unless they are Macs.
    >
    > In any case, nobody but you replied to this crap, and it took you 60+ days.
    > Talk about needing to get a life ...

    Twisting and turning just proves what an idiot you truly are. May I
    suggest that in future if a posting causes you such distress just
    ignore it, that's if you know how to use a real newsreader.

    John, Sep 24, 2009