    find is from IT Direct:

    http://www.itd.co.nz

    Has anyone done any business with them? Are the OK to deal with?

    Stephen Worthington, May 22, 2009

  2. Stephen Worthington

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    Stephen Worthington formulated on Friday :
    > I am looking at getting a Cisco 877 router, and the best price I can
    > find is from IT Direct:
    >
    > http://www.itd.co.nz
    >
    > Has anyone done any business with them? Are the OK to deal with?

    Yes, they're fine. I purchased an LCD online from ITD in February.
    There were no dramas. The process was straigntforward.

    Tony.

    --
    email: fierce,guppy@paradise,net,nz
    Christchurch, New Zealand.

    Fierce Guppy, May 23, 2009

  3. On Sat, 23 May 2009 13:32:11 +1200, Fierce Guppy <>
    wrote:

    >Stephen Worthington formulated on Friday :
    >> I am looking at getting a Cisco 877 router, and the best price I can
    >> find is from IT Direct:
    >>
    >> http://www.itd.co.nz
    >>
    >> Has anyone done any business with them? Are the OK to deal with?

    >Yes, they're fine. I purchased an LCD online from ITD in February.
    >There were no dramas. The process was straigntforward.
    >
    >Tony.

    OK, thank you.

    Stephen Worthington, May 23, 2009