    exam without enrolling in the class. Is this correct?

    Thanks in advance for any inforamation you can pass along.

    G.

    Gemi, Apr 7, 2007

  2. "Gemi" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I have purchased the MCDST Self Paced Training Kit for 70-271 and I have been
    > debating whether to take an instructior lead or on-line class, leaning
    > towards the online. However, it was mentioned to me that I can shedule the
    > exam without enrolling in the class. Is this correct?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any inforamation you can pass along.
    >
    > G.

    Of course you can schedule your exam without taking any class at all.
    There are no prerequisites, except payment, in scheduling and taking
    your exam.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Gemi

    Gemi Guest

    Wow, I really thought I was misinformed on that one! Now, I think I will
    schedule the exam, take out the insurance, (study, study, study) and see how
    it goes for the 70-271. If all goes well I will do the same for the 70-272.
    Thanks Mike!

    G.

    Gemi, Apr 7, 2007
  4. "Gemi" <> wrote in message

    > Wow, I really thought I was misinformed on that one! Now, I think I will
    > schedule the exam, take out the insurance, (study, study, study) and see how
    > it goes for the 70-271. If all goes well I will do the same for the 70-272.
    > Thanks Mike!
    >
    > G.

    <snip>

    You are welcome. Good luck.