Are Freserve Fair Or Foul

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by CapStick, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. CapStick

    CapStick Guest

    The following is an email i sent them concerning there
    so called

    Build a Web site in thirty minutes page

    -------------------------------
    This is not the first time i have tried to ask you a question and got no
    answer.

    Your Site
    Entitled
    My Site Builder (Claiming that i can build my own website in 30 minutes.)

    Trying to use your web page builder it just wont let me use it
    I -:
    Registered .
    Received a confirmation Email from you.
    stating that the email and password are ok.

    My Cookies are switched on as you requested

    Although no mention of this being a secure site.
    Suprised at that.

    But your system is running me round in circles just wasting my valueable
    time.
    I punch in all the relevant details and just get returned either to the log
    in page or
    once or twice i got as far as being allowed to put in a web page name.
    just returns me back to log in again.

    To stop it running your customers round in circles have
    you ever thought of employing some decent programmers that
    can make the web site tell you why it isnt working.

    if the site is capable of returning the user back to the log in page .

    Giving no warnings as to why.

    Surely the brains in your outfit could get it to tell the user what went
    wrong .

    After twenty odd attempts i just keep getting sent round and round .

    Now this yet another email with no response to the last one

    BTW you may remember the last one i tried to insult you to get a response
    That never worked either.

    Perhaps i am just writing to Your Cyberspace Waste Bin.

    Why put up a reply service and then never attend to it.

    Im sure there must be something under the trades desciption act to cover
    this.

    So Uk Legal Here we come.

    Just have the common decency to reply to your paying customers requests.

    Just one more thing I believe you should remove that 'Prize Winning Software
    Logo'
    from the site .
    Its obviously a load of twaddle.

    Treat your customers in a fair manner and they are likely to be as courteous
    to you.
    CapStick, Aug 7, 2003

  2. CapStick

    Brian H¹© Guest

    CapStick said:

    > The following is an email i sent them concerning there
    > so called
    > Build a Web site in thirty minutes page
    > -------------------------------
    > This is not the first time i have tried to ask you a question and got no
    > answer.
    > Your Site
    > Entitled
    > My Site Builder (Claiming that i can build my own website in 30 minutes.)
    > Trying to use your web page builder it just wont let me use it
    > I -:
    > Registered .
    > Received a confirmation Email from you.
    > stating that the email and password are ok.
    > My Cookies are switched on as you requested
    > Although no mention of this being a secure site.
    > Suprised at that.
    > But your system is running me round in circles just wasting my valueable
    > time.
    > I punch in all the relevant details and just get returned either to the log
    > in page or
    > once or twice i got as far as being allowed to put in a web page name.
    > just returns me back to log in again.
    > To stop it running your customers round in circles have
    > you ever thought of employing some decent programmers that
    > can make the web site tell you why it isnt working.
    > if the site is capable of returning the user back to the log in page .
    > Giving no warnings as to why.
    > Surely the brains in your outfit could get it to tell the user what went
    > wrong .
    > After twenty odd attempts i just keep getting sent round and round .
    > Now this yet another email with no response to the last one
    > BTW you may remember the last one i tried to insult you to get a response
    > That never worked either.

    Insults rarely, if ever, get you a positive result.

    > Perhaps i am just writing to Your Cyberspace Waste Bin.

    What makes you think they don't ignore people that they feel are being rude and
    overbearing?

    > Why put up a reply service and then never attend to it.

    Because it's automated?

    > Im sure there must be something under the trades desciption act to cover
    > this.

    What trade are you talking about? Complimentary web space?

    > So Uk Legal Here we come.

    I can't see them doing anything.

    > Just have the common decency to reply to your paying customers requests.

    Talking of common decency, you seem to be a tad uncivilised here.

    > Just one more thing I believe you should remove that 'Prize Winning Software
    > Logo'
    > from the site .
    > Its obviously a load of twaddle.
    > Treat your customers in a fair manner and they are likely to be as courteous
    > to you.

    Try being courteous yourself and you might get far better responses, er.... you
    might get responses.

    LOL, if I had a customer that was abusive to me, I would ignore them too.

    If it had been me, I would have said something like.
    Dear sir, I am having terrible trouble setting up my web space, would someone
    please be kind enough to help me out?
    Thank you.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 8, 2003

  3. CapStick

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:

    > CapStick said:
    >
    >> The following is an email i sent them concerning there

    (snip)

    >> Why put up a reply service and then never attend to it.

    Oops, misread this one.

    > Because it's automated?

    (snip)
    Brian H¹©, Aug 8, 2003
  4. CapStick

    paul s Guest

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:46:06 +0100, CapStick wrote:

    > So Uk Legal Here we come.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    --
    Paul S
    - "The bogosity meter just pegged." -
    paul s, Aug 8, 2003
  5. "CapStick" <> wrote:

    >The following is an email i sent them concerning there

    "their"

    >so called
    >
    >Build a Web site in thirty minutes page

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003