    experience in Systems Admin with NT, 2000 and now 2003. I am quoting around
    90+ in Texas area, is it tough to get that there?

    thanks
    Neil, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2007

  3. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    yes

    CBIC, Jan 16, 2007
  4. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    sometimes

    Frisbee®, Jan 16, 2007
  5. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Neil's going to move to Tejas?

    kpg, Jan 16, 2007
  6. Neil

    TurkReno Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98BA92318D285ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Neil's going to move to Tejas?

    Haha, all the boys are going to be in Texas soon.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Jan 16, 2007
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Neil's going to move to Tejas?

    WTF!?!?! OH! other Neil....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Serving coffee on aircraft causes turbulence
    Neil, Jan 16, 2007
  8. Neil

    OTHMAN Guest

    > WTF!?!?! OH! other Neil....

    lol,
    I knew it,
    OTHMAN, Jan 16, 2007
  9. Neil

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    >> WTF!?!?! OH! other Neil....

    > lol,
    > I knew it,

    You don't know Jack Sh1t!!
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 16, 2007
  10. Neil

    OTHMAN Guest

    > You don't know Jack Sh1t!!

    Don't you know Jack...!!!
    OTHMAN, Jan 16, 2007
  11. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    TurkReno <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98BA92318D285ipostthereforeiam@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> Neil's going to move to Tejas?

    > Haha, all the boys are going to be in Texas soon.

    Well that's a relief. We girls will have fewer places to avoid. <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 17, 2007
  12. Neil

    Neil Guest

    wow you guys are really great!. Thanks, anyway afraid of the cowboy
    country!!

    :)
    Just Kidding.................

    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  13. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Neil" <> say in news:eBQ9kIkOHHA.3212
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > wow you guys are really great!.

    no we aren't and please stop impersonating me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - No, Taco Bell is NOT the Mexican telephone company!
    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  14. Neil

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > did you hear "Neil" <> say in news:eBQ9kIkOHHA.3212
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> wow you guys are really great!.

    > no we aren't and please stop impersonating me
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    > PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006
    >

    > - No, Taco Bell is NOT the Mexican telephone company!

    Funny, I didn't think that was you, but I didn't look at the headers to make
    sure.
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 17, 2007
  15. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    yeah, stop impersonating neil and take off that skirt and high heels

    Consultant, Jan 17, 2007
  16. Neil

    Cerebrus Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > yeah, stop impersonating neil and take off that skirt and high heels

    Both those actions amount to the same thing, don't they ??

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Jan 17, 2007
  17. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Both those actions amount to the same thing, don't they ??

    I'm going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  18. maybe

    B.E. Jorgenson, Jan 17, 2007