    would one do just as well simply studying various texts/guides at home?

    Thanks,

    JL
    JLeonard, Apr 14, 2004

  2. JLeonard

    Not Me Guest

    Hi

    My opinion, reading about computers is like reading about sex, can be fun
    but actually participating is even more fun,

    "get your hands dirty" working with computers however you can.

    Chris

    "JLeonard" <> wrote in message
    > To those who have acheived mcsa certifcation:
    > Do you feel that classes taken at local tech schools are worth the money?

    Or

    Not Me, Apr 14, 2004

  3. JLeonard

    ap Guest

    If the local tech school is a for-profit school like ITT, Devry, CLC,
    Lincoln Tech; then the answers is no. For-profit schools care about one
    thing, your money. These schools could care less about weather you pass the
    tests or even get adaquate hands on prep time. Spend the money you were
    going to use on the classes and buy a few machines and a printer to set up a
    domain and play/learn.

    ap, Apr 14, 2004