    in nz, just wondering if they're cheaper across the ditch?

    any comments?

    thanks !

    Dude, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Dude

    XP Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:12:42 +1300, "Dude" <> wrote:

    >i'll be in sydney in two weeks time and knowing that
    >computer books are so horrendously expensive here
    >in nz, just wondering if they're cheaper across the ditch?
    >
    >any comments?
    >
    >thanks !

    No.!

    XP, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Dude

    PC Guest

    "Dude" <> wrote in message
    > i'll be in sydney in two weeks time and knowing that
    > computer books are so horrendously expensive here
    > in nz, just wondering if they're cheaper across the ditch?
    >
    > any comments?
    >
    > thanks !

    Not the last time I was there (march 04)

    In fact I didn't find anything that was noticably 'cheaper'.

    And as for 'dearer' go look at the price of cars over there.

    Paul.

    PC, Nov 10, 2005
  4. "Dude" <> wrote in message
    > i'll be in sydney in two weeks time and knowing that
    > computer books are so horrendously expensive here
    > in nz, just wondering if they're cheaper across the ditch?
    >
    > any comments?
    >
    > thanks !

    Some of their sales can be really awesome.

    Childrens shoes are cheaper!! $40 for adidas toddlers shoes, here they are
    70 or 80.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Nov 13, 2005
  5. Dude

    ardz Guest

    "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message

    > "Dude" <> wrote in message
    > > i'll be in sydney in two weeks time and knowing that
    > > computer books are so horrendously expensive here
    > > in nz, just wondering if they're cheaper across the ditch?
    > >
    > > any comments?
    > >
    > > thanks !
    > >

    > Some of their sales can be really awesome.
    >
    > Childrens shoes are cheaper!! $40 for adidas toddlers shoes, here they

    are
    > 70 or 80.

    DVDs can be much cheaper over there especially if you shoot to JB hifi,K
    mart or even Big W. I brought back about 25 when i was there in Feb this
    year. Good prices on shoes to especially if you shop around or go to the
    factory shops.

    ardz, Nov 14, 2005