    I don't think i have enough money to retake them..

    thank you

    Ben
    Ben, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Ben wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > i know this is a stupid question,
    > but I am just wondering what type of the questions will
    > be in MCAD exams? Multiple choice questions? or there's
    > some codings we have to do?
    > and I want to know about the difficulty level too.. since
    > I don't think i have enough money to retake them..

    You're right, it was a stupid question. All this information -- and
    more -- is available on Microsoft's site.

    Yes, they're all multiple choice.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Ben

    kumar Guest

    Really.. Oh My smart guru.. do me a favor..Can you please
    tell me where in Microsoft.Com, I can find the information
    that says all the questions are *multiple choice*.. Please
    open the doors to wisdom..I am greatly indebted to you..
    Thank you very much..

    Please dont tell me I need to go to www.toefl.org. I can
    not navigate through Microsoft.com and find that site
    which you normally suggest to *beginner*'s like me..

    kumar, Jan 15, 2004
  4. You can take a practise exam on the microsoft site that is normally in the
    same format as the real exams.

    as for your original question:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    kind regards,
    Bruno.

    Bruno van Dooren, Jan 15, 2004
  5. kumar wrote:
    > Really.. Oh My smart guru.. do me a favor..Can you please
    > tell me where in Microsoft.Com, I can find the information
    > that says all the questions are *multiple choice*.. Please
    > open the doors to wisdom..I am greatly indebted to you..
    > Thank you very much..
    >
    > Please dont tell me I need to go to www.toefl.org. I can
    > not navigate through Microsoft.com and find that site
    > which you normally suggest to *beginner*'s like me..

    Hmmm, you're right. That information used to be on the "Testing
    Innovations" page but that changed in July.

    Sorry.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Ben

    Guest Guest

    What type - Anything they feel like
    Multiple choice - Yes
    Coding - Yes (You have to know code or coding patterns to
    answer multiple choice ?'s)
    Difficulty - it's the luck of the draw. I would have to
    say 7-9 on a scale of 10 with 10 being nearly impossible.
    Guest, Jan 22, 2004