    [​IMG]
    “Well we all know that the thermal transfer goo that comes with the stock heatsinks, and even the after market heatsinks is junk. That's why Arctic Silver is around, to offer an exceptional replacement for that stuff. Now, Arctic Silver has introduced a way to clean that goo off as well, with ArctiClean. Today for review I have Arctic Silver 5 (AS5), Ceramique and the ArctiClean system.”
    Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/home.php?x=reviews&id=217

    Silverstrand, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    artic silver, it's the nice stuff. I am always afraid to put on the thermal paste/compound as I am afraid to mess up the cpu.

    PUTALE, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    jonorossi

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    Just had a read of the review, it makes quite a difference to the temp. Thats some great stuff, i might look at getting some if my CPU starts getting to a high temp in summer (live in AU)

    jonorossi, Jul 9, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Artic Sliver is undoubtably the best, though its a tad expensive to get every time u replace a HSF... but like that happens tons?
    I am going to get some sticks of it hopefully :D
    ps. the pics wrong :| (at our first post here)

    unholy, Jul 9, 2005