    Could this be the best value low noise cooler on the market?

    Quote: “The results clearly show the Freezer 64 Pro to be one of the best coolers on the market for noise/performance. It’s impressive to see it handle the overclock without dipping into unsafe temperatures. I’ll also add here that this is the quietest cooler I’ve ever used.”

    Link to the review: http://www.pureoverclock.com/article26.html

    Silverstrand, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe mike, hint, hint, u might see this somewhere too :p

    unholy, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I see these things elsewhere all the time. Hence the need for some original content. When Ian gets the VBnews thing working that'll probably help.

    Ian, wanna add me to the staff? Maybe I can throw some articles your way as well, can't hurt to spread out a little, that is if it's okay with Dracos and Enigma, I don't know if they want me to be under exclusive contract to Think.

    The Modfather, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Unholy was actually thinking of in his VCR mod :p

    XhArD, Dec 12, 2005