    the camera ?

    Thanks guys

    BarbaraUK
    Barb, May 16, 2004

  2. Barb

    Don Guest

    I use BreezeBrowser www.breezesys.com

    Don

    "Barb" <> wrote in message
    news:40a7abd3$0$17768$...
    > I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software

    that
    > came with it sucks!
    > It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
    > names, etc.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images

    from

    Don, May 17, 2004

  3. Barb

    Sandy Guest

    And don't overlook www.pictopia.com or adobe's photo album 2.0.

    Sandy, May 17, 2004
  4. Barb

    Irwell Guest

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:58:55 +0100, "Barb" <> wrote:

    >I have a Canon A40, which I love, but the ArcSoft ZoomBrowser software that
    >came with it sucks!
    >It's not very intuitive or flexible, won't let you easily change folder
    >names, etc.
    >
    >Can anyone suggest a good replacement - which will download the images from
    >the camera ?
    >
    >Thanks guys
    >
    >BarbaraUK

    You should really get a card reader rather than use the camera
    to download, then a host of suitable image viewers will be
    comapatible.
    Irwell, May 17, 2004
  5. Barb

    Barb Guest

    Thanks very much for your suggestions. Plenty to look at!
    BarbaraUK

    Barb, May 17, 2004
  6. Barb

    Sandy Guest