    closer to home.

    Cheers,

    Chris
    Chris, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Seeing as they are not available for retail in NZ (?) it seems
    unlikely...

    Suddenly, Chris sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Chris

    animefan

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    in my own little world
    even if you could get it fixed it be possibly cheaper to buy new good luck i am as yu are looking for a repair shop closest one i found to me was in CA costing a min of $69 i ended up buying a new one for under $40
    animefan, Nov 21, 2012