    ive got & as to which cd its located on.

    wondering the general consensus...

    thx for any replies....

    z, Nov 2, 2003

  2. z

    Ionizer Guest

    "z" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi everyone,
    > i'd like to be able to put all my hundreds of cd info into readable
    > files so that even they aren't actually in the machine, i know what
    > ive got & as to which cd its located on.
    >
    > wondering the general consensus...
    >
    > thx for any replies....

    I use this freeware: http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Nov 2, 2003

  3. z

    olfart Guest

    Try Cathy at http://rvas.webzdarma.cz It's freeware

    olfart, Nov 2, 2003
  4. z

    °Mike° Guest

    Catfish
    http://www.equi4.com/catfish/

    On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:09:14 +0000 (UTC), in
    <>
    z scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 2, 2003
  5. z

    z Guest

    many thx everyone, i'll check these out...

    best

    z, Nov 3, 2003