    Hello all,

    Is it possible (and if so how) to retrieve items from the archive.

    Tia

    Forexample, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Forexample

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 20, 2003

  3. yes simply do a file import from the archive file....

    1) Click File
    2) Click Import
    3) Click Messages
    4) Click version of Outlook Express
    5) Click restore from message store
    6) Browse for file to be restored :D

    --
    _________________
    Morris C. Attaway, Jr.,
    Lead Designer
    Nerd 411
    Affordable.. Beautiful...Functional.
    Small Business Website Design.
    ____________________________
    Website: http://www.nerd411.com
    Phone: 866-4MY-NERD
    Fax: 435-417-0106
    ____________________________
    What is a Website?
    1) A Sales Tool Used To Increase Profit.
    2) A Marketing Tool Used To Gain Customers.
    Call TODAY for a free website review!
    ____________________________

    Morris Attaway, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Forexample

    Forexample Guest

    Forexample, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Forexample

    Forexample Guest

    Thank you Morris for the information, that was very helpful.

    Cheers

    Forexample, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Forexample

    Forexample Guest

    I was going to include more info such as the version of the OS (XP by the
    way), and also the items that I wanted to retrieve from the archive, but
    thought that the subject line stated most of what I wanted (plus the actual
    message).

    Thank you for the "helpful" response but I have my answer now thanks to
    Morris.

    Forexample, Nov 20, 2003
  7. Forexample

    °Mike° Guest

    That's all well and good, but what if somebody hadn't come
    along that understood exactly what you were asking? You
    might want to remember that for future posts.

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:35:35 -0000, in
    <bpjfjp$fd2$>
    Forexample scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 21, 2003
  8. Forexample

    Forexample Guest

    Fair enough, when I posted I thought that the info that I gave (or lack of)
    might not be enough. In the future I will include ALL info that's required.

    Forexample, Nov 21, 2003