    I will search the archive before I start asking questions.

    Thanks in advance.

    Brian n Garland

    Brian Cahill, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Brian Cahill wrote:
    > Is there an archive of this newsgroup? If so how do I find it.
    >
    > I will search the archive before I start asking questions.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Brian n Garland

    Google Groups?

    David

    David J Taylor, Feb 28, 2006

  3. On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:09:05 -0600, Brian Cahill <> wrote:
    > Is there an archive of this newsgroup? If so how do I find it.
    >
    > I will search the archive before I start asking questions.

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.digital

    should be a complete (or mostly complete) archive.

    If you go to
    http://groups.google.com/advanced_search
    and put in rec.photo.digital in the group field, you can do fairly
    sophisticated searches

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Thanks for the prompt reply.

    Brian

    Brian n Garland, Feb 28, 2006
  5. Brian Cahill

    Bill Funk Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Is there an archive of this newsgroup? If so how do I find it.
    >
    >I will search the archive before I start asking questions.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Brian n Garland

    THANK YOU!
    Google Groups has a searchable archive.