    This is a OZZ Photo mag...

    Number 18 2005

    Its a Quarterly Mag..

    Tony, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Tony

    Chris Hope Guest

    Tony wrote:

    > The Current Better DIGITAL has a section on Archival CD's
    > Brand Web sites and what is the Best to buy
    >
    > This is a OZZ Photo mag...
    >
    > Number 18 2005
    >
    > Its a Quarterly Mag..

    What does it say are the best?

    Chris Hope, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Tony

    RSD99 Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message

    > The Current Better DIGITAL has a section on Archival CD's
    > Brand Web sites and what is the Best to buy
    >
    > This is a OZZ Photo mag...
    >

    > Number 18 2005
    >

    > Its a Quarterly Mag..

    URL ?

    RSD99, Jul 17, 2005
  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:18:00 GMT, "RSD99" <> wrote:

    >"Tony" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> The Current Better DIGITAL has a section on Archival CD's
    >> Brand Web sites and what is the Best to buy
    >>
    >> This is a OZZ Photo mag...
    >>

    >> Number 18 2005
    >>

    >> Its a Quarterly Mag..
    >>

    >URL ?

    Of What....?

    Tony, Jul 18, 2005
  5. Tony

    RSD99 Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:18:00 GMT, "RSD99" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Tony" <> wrote in message
    > >>

    > >> The Current Better DIGITAL has a section on Archival CD's
    > >> Brand Web sites and what is the Best to buy
    > >>
    > >> This is a OZZ Photo mag...
    > >>

    > >> Number 18 2005
    > >>

    > >> Its a Quarterly Mag..
    > >>

    > >URL ?
    > >

    > Of What....?

    The article.

    RSD99, Jul 19, 2005
  6. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:57:34 GMT, "RSD99" <> wrote:

    >"Tony" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:18:00 GMT, "RSD99" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Tony" <> wrote in message

    >> >URL ?
    >> >

    >> Of What....?
    >>

    >The article.

    None, buy the Magazine, its not a Web thing, did you not read what I posted..?

    Tony, Jul 19, 2005
  7. On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:19:58 +1200, Tony <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:57:34 GMT, "RSD99" <> wrote:

    >>> Of What....?
    >>>

    >>The article.

    >None, buy the Magazine, its not a Web thing, did you not read what I posted..?

    It could well be that people posting here are not located at your
    continent or even island...

    Rolf Egil Sølvik, Jul 19, 2005
  8. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:51:59 +0200, Rolf Egil Sølvik <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:19:58 +1200, Tony <> wrote:

    >>>The article.

    >>None, buy the Magazine, its not a Web thing, did you not read what I posted..?

    >It could well be that people posting here are not located at your
    >continent or even island...

    That is a Shame..

    Tony, Jul 19, 2005
  9. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:51:59 +0200, Rolf Egil Sølvik <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:19:58 +1200, Tony <> wrote:

    >>>The article.

    >>None, buy the Magazine, its not a Web thing, did you not read what I posted..?

    >It could well be that people posting here are not located at your
    >continent or even island...

    May be this is what you are After

    www.betterdigitalonline.com

    Tony, Jul 19, 2005
  10. Tony

    Yoonome Guest

    Tony" The Current Better DIGITAL has a section on Archival CD's
    Brand Web sites and what is the Best to buy
    This is a OZZ Photo mag...
    Number 18 2005

    I did some research on this and came up with what appears to be the ultimate
    CD. I know they are available in Canada too...

    Delkin Devices, Inc., manufacturer of quality eFilm memory cards and other
    innovative products, today introduced the eFilm Archival Gold "300-Year"
    CD-R. eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's incorporate patented Phthalocyanine
    (thalo-sy-a-neen) dye and a 24k gold reflective layer into every CD-R. The
    innovative materials found in eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's make them one of
    the most reliable storage medium available. Typically CD-R's are known to
    deteriorate quickly due to Earth's common elements: ultra violet light,
    heat, and humidity. Using an accelerated aging process to test the longevity
    of CD-R media, eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's have been shown to safely store
    your images for more than 300 years.

    "Consumers are now taking more pictures than ever with digital cameras,"
    explains Martin Wood, CEO of Delkin Devices, Inc. "Our research has
    indicated that the number one reason consumers take digital images is to
    preserve their precious memories. eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's ensure that
    your precious memories are safe for years to come."

    The patented Phthalocyanine dye is the most critical component of the CD-R
    because it is where your data is stored. Your CD burner creates pits in the
    dye layer when it burns a CD-R and your digital information is stored in
    these pits. The Phthalocyanine dye reacts quicker to the writing laser than
    dyes found in most CD-R's on the market, thus making sharper pit edges and
    making your CD-R easier to read by CD drives. Compared to Cyanine and Azo
    dyes found in the majority of CD-R's on the market, Phthalocyanine dye lasts
    significantly longer when subjected to the harmful effects of UV light,
    heat, and humidity.

    Gold is one of the most inert elements on earth and Delkin incorporates 20¢
    of 24k gold into every eFilm Archival Gold disc. Gold's inert
    characteristics prevent oxidation, a common cause of failure to most CD-Rs.
    Along with the Phthalocyanine dye and gold reflective layer, eFilm Archival
    Gold CD-R's provide the most extreme protection for your digital images from
    environmental degradation.

    Delkin will begin shipping eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's in early October 2004
    in a variety of quantities and types of packaging. The CD-R 10 Pack will be
    sold in a protective plastic case that holds 10 CD-R's in polypropylene
    sleeves. There will be a 1" 3 ring binder available with 16 eFilm Archival
    Gold CD-R's in protective sleeves. The 25 pack will be available in a cake
    box type spindle. Delkin also plans to ship 100 CD-R's in bulk packaging.
    eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's will be available at consumer photography and
    electronic stores worldwide and online at Delkin's website at
    www.delkin.com.
    Delkin Devices, Inc., based in San Diego, California, has been operating
    since 1986. Since that time Delkin's eFilm digital storage products and
    accessories have become an industry leader in both OEM and consumer markets.
    Known as the "Camera Store" brand, eFilm is available worldwide primarily
    through a network of independent camera stores, and a leading choice among
    photographers passionate about digital photography.

    Yoonome, Jul 22, 2005
  11. Tony

    Rob J Guest

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:52:30 GMT, "Yoonome" <>
    wrote:

> [...]
    >sleeves. There will be a 1" 3 ring binder available with 16 eFilm Archival
    >Gold CD-R's in protective sleeves. The 25 pack will be available in a cake
    >box type spindle. Delkin also plans to ship 100 CD-R's in bulk packaging.
    >eFilm Archival Gold CD-R's will be available at consumer photography and
    >electronic stores worldwide and online at Delkin's website at
    >www.delkin.com.
    >Delkin Devices, Inc., based in San Diego, California, has been operating
    >since 1986. Since that time Delkin's eFilm digital storage products and
    >accessories have become an industry leader in both OEM and consumer markets.
    >Known as the "Camera Store" brand, eFilm is available worldwide primarily
    >through a network of independent camera stores, and a leading choice among
    >photographers passionate about digital photography.

    $NZ39.95 for a pack of 10, $225 for 100.

    Not too bad.

    Rob J, Jul 27, 2005