Architecture Models

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by KP, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. KP

    KP Guest

    Hi All

    I am trying to do some research for University and I was wandering if anyone
    was able to help?

    I am looking into the use of the following: -

    Multi Processor system
    Client Server - Fat Client
    Multi Tier Model
    Distributed Object Architecture

    I am after some real life examples of the above being implemented as in
    business situations etc. Also, any illustrations of how they are used within
    that company would be good.

    If someone could point me in the right kind of direction, that would be
    good! I have searched online and looked in books and cant find the real
    world examples!

    Thanks guys

    Karl
    KP, Feb 11, 2004

  2. KP

    Robert Baer Guest

    KP wrote:

    > Hi All
    >
    > I am trying to do some research for University and I was wandering if anyone
    > was able to help?
    >
    > I am looking into the use of the following: -
    >
    > Multi Processor system
    > Client Server - Fat Client
    > Multi Tier Model
    > Distributed Object Architecture
    >
    > I am after some real life examples of the above being implemented as in
    > business situations etc. Also, any illustrations of how they are used within
    > that company would be good.
    >
    > If someone could point me in the right kind of direction, that would be
    > good! I have searched online and looked in books and cant find the real
    > world examples!
    >
    > Thanks guys
    >
    > Karl

    We will *NOT* do your homework for you!
    Robert Baer, Feb 12, 2004

  3. KP

    KP Guest

    Thanks, I didnt ask you to.... this is additional research and not
    homework... so I will *NOT* have someone talking to me like that!!!!!!!
    KP, Feb 12, 2004