"Archimede's Lever" - What's in a Name?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Richard Cranium, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. It may be of more than passing interest to discuss the screen name
    chosen by the latest Usenet buffoon - "Archimede's Lever".

    Learning texts paraphrase Archimedes' statement as, "Give me a lever
    long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the
    world."

    In the current instance, it has now become clear that the utilization
    of the term, "lever" is simply a substitute for a stunted growth penis
    that is so reletively small that the subject is unable to use urinals
    and must remain seated to effect sanitary urination. Likewise, his
    frequent use of varied forms of the expression "retard" is closely
    allied to the more appropriate term "returd", meaning to turd again.
    In the case of this subject, his unending use of such terminology,
    even after its overuse has been identified to him directly, leads to
    the conclusion that he is in a state of constant turdulence. Most
    often this condition manifests itself via the consistent presence of a
    moist dump in his underwear. Such a state inevitably leads to the
    anger expressed as he sits in his feces whilst trying to express
    himself using a computer keyboard. The irritation of his lower
    extremities is one primary contributor to the bitterness spewn forth
    in his Usenet posts. The fact that he suffers from a terminal case of
    dumbshit is another.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 16, 2009

  2. On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:41:59 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >It may be of more than passing interest to discuss the screen name
    >chosen by the latest Usenet buffoon - "Archimede's Lever".

    No one is 'discussing' anything with your retarded ass, dumbfucktard.

    >Learning texts paraphrase Archimedes' statement as, "Give me a lever
    >long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the
    >world."

    You ain't real bright, are ya, boy?

    >In the current instance, it has now become clear that the utilization
    >of the term, "lever" is simply a substitute for a stunted growth penis
    >that is so reletively

    Proof that you are the buffoon. The word is RELATIVELY, you RETARDED
    ****!

    > small that the subject is unable to use urinals
    >and must remain seated to effect sanitary urination.

    Keep your retarded fetishes to yourself, Cranium. This group is about
    video DVDs.

    > Likewise, his
    >frequent use of varied forms of the expression "retard"

    It is not an expression, dumbass. It is a valid description of the
    idiotic asswipe that you and your Usenet 'presence' represents. Not that
    you have enough brains to grasp that idiom.

    > is closely
    >allied to the more appropriate term "returd", meaning to turd again.

    Yep! Fetish boy Cranium has emerged. Take a hike, you retarded
    bastard! Take your retarded fetishes to some other group.

    >In the case of this subject, his unending use of such terminology,
    >even after its overuse has been identified to him directly, leads to
    >the conclusion that he is in a state of constant turdulence.

    I am sorry, dumbfuck. Did you actually think you were going to get away
    with telling someone what to do in Usenet? You need more help than I
    originally estimated, or perhaps you are truly, congenitally retarded.

    The retard that I have been calling your is mental retardation that
    takes place when an asswipe such as yourself starts out in life with a
    modicum of intelligence, and then you take a step backward in said
    intelligence by choice of action. That is truly retarded. You are truly
    retarded. Maybe one day, you'll get it, but it will likely not be until
    your next pathetic existence takes place.

    > Most often this condition manifests itself via the consistent presence of a
    >moist dump in his underwear.

    > Such a state inevitably leads to the
    >anger expressed as he sits in his feces whilst trying to express
    >himself using a computer keyboard.

    You should refrain from looking into a mirror when you author one of
    your retarded posts.

    > The irritation of his lower
    >extremities is one primary contributor to the bitterness spewn forth
    >in his Usenet posts.

    Your irritation is due to you letting men pork you in the ass.

    > The fact that he suffers from a terminal case of
    >dumbshit is another.

    You suffer from a terminal case of self-retardation. Your appeal has
    been denied, like you knew it would be, you retarded jack-off.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 17, 2009

  3. On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:30:17 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> stopped the boys from assfucking him
    for a minute to squeal:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Aw . . you're still mad at me 'cause when your mommy was in her ninth
    month with you, I was porking her (with the rest of the team) and I
    came in your face!

    Better sit for a while to let the seething anger subside a bit before
    responding. In fact, I'll make that an order; do NOT respond until
    you regain control of your emotions and can speak a full sentence with
    uncontrollably stuttering and can type a response without using any
    form of the term "retard".

    And do change your underwear.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 17, 2009
  4. On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 02:36:03 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:30:17 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> stopped the boys from assfucking him
    >for a minute to squeal:
    >
    ><<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Childish, 'gang boy mentality' Usenet behavior. Places your age at
    about 11.

    >Aw . . you're still mad at me 'cause when your mommy was in her ninth
    >month with you, I was porking her (with the rest of the team) and I
    >came in your face!

    That just dropped it to sub-human retard. I already knew you were
    that, however.

    >Better sit for a while to let the seething anger subside a bit before
    >responding.

    This retarded Cranium guy actually thinks he possesses an intellect.

    You're a joke, RichTard. You are RichTard, The Retard. I will never
    refer to you without using your new moniker. You can count on it.

    > In fact, I'll make that an order; do NOT respond until
    >you regain control of your emotions and can speak a full sentence with
    >uncontrollably stuttering and can type a response without using any
    >form of the term "retard".

    I call a spade a spade, you retarded little pussified piece of shit.

    >And do change your underwear.

    Yet more proof that your self imposed handicap places you beneath the
    level of that of a 12 year old retard with tourette's.

    The funniest thing is that you actually chose to be that way... to
    combine the stupidest elements of those two diseases that some folks that
    deserve far more than you get... you CHOSE to be that way. How sad for
    you, Retard Boy. That is your new nym for all my correspondence with
    you, RichTard Cranium, Bonehead Extraordinaire. You're a total fucking
    joke. Bwuahahahah!

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 17, 2009
  5. On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:46:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> smashed the keyboard in anger to spew
    forth the following drivel:

    ><<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
    smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
    for Bubba is coming soon.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 17, 2009
  6. On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:55:41 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:46:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> smashed the keyboard in anger to spew
    >forth the following drivel:
    >
    >><<<<<Snip>>>>>

    >Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
    >smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
    >for Bubba is coming soon.

    Bwuahahahahah! adolescent brained, retarded pussy. You're the one
    that is bent.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 17, 2009
  7. On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:20:12 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:55:41 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:46:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    >><> smashed the keyboard in anger to spew
    >>forth the following drivel:
    >>
    >>><<<<<Snip>>>>>

    >>Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
    >>smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
    >>for Bubba is coming soon.

    > Bwuahahahahah! adolescent brained, retarded pussy. You're the one
    >that is bent.

    Hahaha - you typed "retarded" again. You also typed the word "pussy"
    indicating a regression back to your prior experience of peeking at
    your mom through the crack in the bathroom door frame. These
    flashbacks are occurring with increasing frequency these days. It's
    likely that your approaching a breaking point. Do you feel your head
    getting bigger? Does it feel like it's going to explode? You need to
    calm down. Why don't you go hump the neighbors garbage pail again?
    Sometimes there'll be a piece of rotting meat in there.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 17, 2009
  8. On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:18:00 GMT, (RichTarded Cranium)
    wrote:

    >Hahaha - you typed "retarded" again.

    Haha, you displayed your total retardation... yet again.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 18, 2009
  9. On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:18:00 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    > You need to
    >calm down.

    You need to **** off and die.

    You go first, then I'll calm down... I promise.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 18, 2009
  10. On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:04:19 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:18:00 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >wrote:
    >
    >> You need to
    >>calm down.

    > You need to **** off and die.
    >
    > You go first, then I'll calm down... I promise.

    Seriously, little cuntrag, you should try harder to mellow out. This
    constant state of agitation you're exhibiting is not healthy. Close
    your eyes and try to concentrate on soothing music. Then morph to
    slowly changing warm and vibrant colors. Then get an internal hardon
    and **** yourself to death!

    Pathetic loser dipshit!

    Boo!!!!!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 18, 2009
  11. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:41:29 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >Seriously, little cuntrag,

    Awwww... did the Cranium Retard bust a vein? Too bad, retard boy.

    You display your mental age with nearly every post you make, RichTard.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 18, 2009
  12. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:32:24 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >Newsgroup Punching Bag "Archimedes' Lever" cried:
    >>>
    >>>Seriously, little cuntrag,

    >> Awwww... did the Cranium Retard bust a vein? Too bad, retard boy.
    >>
    >> You display your mental age with nearly every post you make, RichTard.

    >Richard's apparantly reduced you to a babbling 3 year old. I guess
    >suffering multiple strokes will do that do ya! HA!
    >
    >T.B.

    A dipshit that uses Windows Mail as his news client claims that I am
    babbling. How rich!

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 18, 2009
  13. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:19:51 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> took his pecker out of the squirrel
    to blabber:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Your many years of sneaking into mommy's medicine cabinet has
    certainly left its mark on your ability to reason with any degree of
    intelligence. After brushing your tooth, a Massengill rinse is NOT
    recommended, especially from mom's just-used syringe that you favor.
    When folks refer to you as "****", it's not at all a derogatory
    reference to you being gay; it's merely associated with your breath.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 18, 2009
  14. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:49:51 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >it's merely associated with...

    ...Your retarded inability to act any older than an eleven year old.

    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Apr 18, 2009
  15. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:53:16 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >Newsgroup Punching Bag "Archimedes' Lever" cried:

    >>>Richard's apparantly reduced you to a babbling 3 year old. I guess
    >>>suffering multiple strokes will do that do ya! HA!
    >>>
    >>>T.B.
    >>>

    >> A dipshit that uses Windows Mail as his news client claims that I am
    >> babbling. How rich!

    >++++++++++
    >
    >Being insulted by some fat unemployed goof who prides himself for being "on
    >Cox" really isn't going to ruin my day. HA!
    >
    >T.B.

    I work on the highest tech communications gear on the planet surface.

    Too bad that make you the jealous little twit that you are, but that is
    just how it goes, little girl.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 18, 2009
  16. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:42:18 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:49:51 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >Cranium) wrote:
    >
    >>it's merely associated with...

    > ...Your retarded inability to act any older than an eleven year old.

    You said that word again. Your limited vocabulary may be a good match
    for your limited all-around intel, but you are definitely becoming
    quite boring.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 18, 2009
  17. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:44:21 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    > I work on the highest tech communications gear on the planet surface.
    >
    > Too bad that make you the jealous little twit that you are, but that is
    >just how it goes, little girl.

    Is that similar to you being "on Cox"?

    Listen up dipshit. It's been clear for a long time that you are a
    classic underachiever who hit bottom a long time ago and has continued
    to dig deeper ever since. It's your total lack of self esteem
    manifest by your bullshit bravado rants ("I work on the highest tech
    communications gear . . ") that entices people to toy with you on
    Usenet. I was going to play along, egging you on, inserting the
    occasional typo, until you reached the point where you began to
    stutter at the keyboard or possibly offed yourself. However, your
    drivel has become so predictable that I find reading your posts akin
    to watching the grass grow - albeit the latter sometimes has a few
    surprises. It's hard to believe that the sperm that fertilized the
    egg that became you actually beat out thousands of others. Even your
    daddy was heard to mutter, "I should've shot that load into the sink".

    Do you have anything intelligent to say?

    Richard Cranium, Apr 18, 2009
  18. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:50:21 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >Listen up dipshit.

    Grow up, retard.

    > It's been clear

    Classic, stupid, holier than thou horseshit.

    > for a long time that you are a
    >classic underachiever

    I used to ace the tests without even doing the homework.

    > who hit bottom a long time ago

    Every job I ever had was better than those previous to it. Ny current
    job is at the pinnacle of the industry so there is no getting better than
    this.

    > and has continued
    >to dig deeper ever since.

    Exploiting the natural resources of Earth's crust is one of my
    interests.

    > It's your total lack of self esteem

    Do you actually think that your online evaluation after having never
    even met me has any validity whatsoever? What a joke you are.

    >manifest by your bullshit bravado rants

    That's 'manifested', you illiterate twit.

    > ("I work on the highest tech
    >communications gear . . ")

    I do, actually. That is the funniest part.

    > that entices people to toy with you on
    >Usenet.

    Whom is toying with whom, child?

    > I was going to play along, egging you on, inserting the
    >occasional typo, until you reached the point where you began to
    >stutter at the keyboard or possibly offed yourself.

    Sorry, you transparent asswipe, but your retarded typos are not
    intentional.

    > However, your
    >drivel has become so predictable that I find reading your posts akin
    >to watching the grass grow - albeit the latter sometimes has a few
    >surprises.

    Nothing you post contains any surprises. Other than that you are
    surprisingly immature.

    > It's hard to believe that the sperm that fertilized the
    >egg that became you actually beat out thousands of others.

    A perfect proof of my above declaration's validity.

    > Even your
    >daddy was heard to mutter, "I should've shot that load into the sink".

    A perfect proof of my above declaration's validity.

    >Do you have anything intelligent to say?

    The gear I make gets used on our most advanced aircraft here:

    http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/503/the-worlds-largest-anechoic-chamber

    The 'stuff' you make gets flushed down the toilet. That is the extent
    of your contribution to the planet. Fertilizer. Damned shame that we
    cannot involve your entire fucking carcass in the fertilizer program
    sooner.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 19, 2009
  19. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:13:14 -0700, "The Mighty Stupid TB"
    <> wrote:

    >Usenet Punching Bag "Archimedes' Lever" farted:
    >
    >> I work on the highest tech communications gear on the planet surface.

    >Of course you do. Interestingly, you never seem to leave your house as you
    >post from the same IP and Mac address at all hours of the day and night
    >every day of the week. That's some job ya got there, Bill Gates.

    For one thing, you retarded twit, I post at all hours because I am a
    chronic insomniac, dumbfuck.

    I have posted a LOT that way recently because I had a vacation a couple
    weeks ago.

    If you are so good at compiling data, take a look, and you'll find my
    posts follow my declarations.

    >> Too bad that make you the jealous little twit that you are, but that is
    >> just how it goes, little girl.

    >Why would I be "jealous" of an unemployed fat kid who thinks he's Walter
    >Mitty?

    My job is better than your job. Get over it, sad little boy.

    You are just a gang boy bouncer retard that works the door at a bar.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 19, 2009
  20. On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:36:57 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    > For one thing, you retarded twit, I post at all hours because I am a
    >chronic insomniac, dumbfuck.

    AT LAST. . you've finally posted something truthful, you chronic
    insomniac dumbfuck!!!!!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 19, 2009