    --
    Lynn
    Please remove spamtrap if replying via email

    Lynn W, Dec 18, 2005

  2. windows installed second instance of wireless nic, always disable nic before
    physically removing it.

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Lynn W

    Lynn W Guest

    Can you explain how I'd do that, I don't understand what or where nic
    is.

    --
    : "Lynn W" <> wrote in message
[...]
    : >
    : > --
    : > Lynn
    : > Please remove spamtrap if replying via email
    : >
    : >
    :
    :

    Lynn W, Dec 18, 2005
  4. nic is Network Interface Card (network adapter) :)
    --
    Best Regards,
    Simas Kvilius

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 18, 2005
  5. Lynn W

    Lynn W Guest

    I did 'disable' and it actually disabled completely, had to close down
    and then reboot and luckily I managed to 'enable' it again. Somehow I
    don't think that was my problem :-(

    --
    : nic is Network Interface Card (network adapter) :)
    : --
    : Best Regards,
    : Simas Kvilius
    : MCP ID# 3468055
    :
    :
    : "Lynn W" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
[...]
    : > : >
    : > : > --
    : > : > Lynn
    : > : > Please remove spamtrap if replying via email
    : > : >
    : > : >
    : > :
    : > :
    : >
    : >
    :
    :

    Lynn W, Dec 19, 2005
  6. Lynn W

    Lynn W Guest

    Been in touch with Belkin and they reckon that after installing SP2 I
    will need to remove the adapter etc and re-install again so that the
    drivers are re-installed

    --
    : nic is Network Interface Card (network adapter) :)
    : --
    : Best Regards,
    : Simas Kvilius
    : MCP ID# 3468055
    :
    :
    : news:...

    Lynn W, Dec 19, 2005
  7. Lynn W

    Ian Guest

    I've just had the same problem this weekend again with a Belkin NIC

    Ian, Dec 19, 2005
  8. Lynn W

    Lynn W Guest

    : Lynn W wrote:
    : > Been in touch with Belkin and they reckon that after installing SP2
    : > will need to remove the adapter etc and re-install again so that the
    : > drivers are re-installed
    :

    Have you sorted it? It only started doing this after I installed SP2.

    Lynn W, Dec 19, 2005