    "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
    license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
    tell me. Thanks BG
    BillKirch, Jul 9, 2004

  2. BillKirch

    HF Guest

    Try a "C" in acquiring you dirty old man. -- Rudolph Hucker

    "BillKirch" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
    > "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to

    "aquire a
    > license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware.

    please
    > tell me. Thanks BG

    ---
    HF, Jul 9, 2004

  3. BillKirch

    Stuart Guest

    BillKirch wrote:

    > I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
    > "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
    > license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
    > tell me. Thanks BG

    It sounds like it is a wmv file with DRM enabled (Digital Rights
    Management). If you really want to see the so called Cameron Diaz naked
    video then try a different video format.

    Chances of it being real are limited anyway, pervert!

    Stuart
    Stuart, Jul 9, 2004
  4. BillKirch

    Thor Guest

    "BillKirch" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
    > "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to

    "aquire a
    > license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware.

    please
    > tell me. Thanks BG

    It means that whoever made the video file used DRM (digital rights
    management), and forces Media Player to contact a website for approval of
    playback. OF course this can also be a means to pop up some kind of
    advertising, etc.
    Thor, Jul 9, 2004
  5. BillKirch

    Capt Ron Guest

    Why would anyone want to see that ugly skank nude?
    You must like beastiality.
    Capt Ron, Jul 9, 2004
  6. BillKirch

    Pac2020 Guest

    You can see her video at http://www.karebosi.com/cameron_diaz.html

    Pac2020, Jul 9, 2004
  7. BillKirch

    PHIL Guest

    "Capt Ron" <> wrote:
    > Why would anyone want to see that ugly skank nude?
    > You must like beastiality.

    Cap, you must be blind, or an idiot.

    I think both.
    PHIL, Jul 15, 2004
  8. BillKirch

    BillKirch Guest

    >Cap, you must be blind, or an idiot.
    >
    >I think both.

    ##############
    More than likely.....gay. BG
    BillKirch, Jul 16, 2004
  9. BillKirch

    Yep Guest

    (Pac2020) wrote in message news:<>...
    > You can see her video at http://www.karebosi.com/cameron_diaz.html
    >

    > Stuart <> wrote in message news:<ccm1fq$l2l$>...
    > > BillKirch wrote:
    > >
    > > > I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
    > > > "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
    > > > license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
    > > > tell me. Thanks BG

    > > It sounds like it is a wmv file with DRM enabled (Digital Rights
    > > Management). If you really want to see the so called Cameron Diaz naked
    > > video then try a different video format.
    > >
    > > Chances of it being real are limited anyway, pervert!
    > >
    > > Stuart

    LOL there must be a bunch of horny buggers here 'cause when I click on
    that link I get a server bandwidth exeeded error

    HAHAHAHAHA
    Yep, Jul 16, 2004