    Local Network with network cables and not through wireless bridging, can it
    create any problem in the network?

    Thankx!

    Create_Share, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Create_Share

    Barb Bowman Guest

    If you are looking to setup wireless roaming, yes, they all should
    be hardwired and on different channels. Use 1, 6, and 11 and set one
    AP on each of these. Use the same SSID and WPA passphrase or other
    security.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Create_Share

    Create_Share Guest

    "set one AP on each of these" could not understand. Can you please explain?

    Thanks!

    Create_Share, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Create_Share

    Barb Bowman Guest

    one AP should be configured to use ch 1
    the second AP should be configured to use ch 6
    the third AP should ne configured to use ch 11

    On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:27:40 +0300, "Create_Share"
    <> wrote:

    >"set one AP on each of these" could not understand. Can you please explain?
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >"Barb Bowman" <> wrote in message
    >> If you are looking to setup wireless roaming, yes, they all should
    >> be hardwired and on different channels. Use 1, 6, and 11 and set one
    >> AP on each of these. Use the same SSID and WPA passphrase or other
    >> security.
    >>

    >> On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:48:38 +0300, "Create_Share"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have 3 Wireless Access Points with Same SSID. If i connect them to my
    >>>Local Network with network cables and not through wireless bridging, can
    >>>it
    >>>create any problem in the network?
    >>>

    >>>Thankx!
    >>>

    >> --