    WormWood Guest

    APRIL FOOL :eek:))

    begin 667 APRIL_FOOL_hehehe.vbs
    WormWood, Apr 1, 2005

  2. WormWood

    @a. Guest

    WormWood wrote on 01-04-05 06:55 :

    > APRIL FOOL :eek:))

    nice sig.
    @a., Apr 1, 2005

  3. WormWood

    WormWood Guest

    <@a.> wrote in message
    news:twf3e.1739$...
    > WormWood wrote on 01-04-05 06:55 :
    >
    >> APRIL FOOL :eek:))
    >>

    > nice sig.

    **** you....err, Thank you
    WormWood, Apr 1, 2005
  4. "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > APRIL FOOL :eek:))

    Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!

    **SS**
    secret squiddle, Apr 1, 2005
  5. WormWood

    WormWood Guest

    "secret squiddle" <> wrote in message

    > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >> APRIL FOOL :eek:))

    > Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
    >
    > **SS**

    Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
    through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude toward
    attachments, however, this is not one :eek:))
    WormWood, Apr 1, 2005
  6. "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    > "secret squiddle" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >>> APRIL FOOL :eek:))

    >> Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
    >>
    >> **SS**
    >>

    > Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
    > through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude toward
    > attachments, however, this is not one :eek:))

    Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?

    **SS**
    secret squiddle, Apr 2, 2005
  7. On 01 Apr 2005, secret squiddle squiddled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >> APRIL FOOL :eek:))

    > Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
    >
    > **SS**

    There was no attachment...

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Apr 2, 2005
  8. WormWood

    trout Guest

    secret squiddle wrote:

    > "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "secret squiddle" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
    >>>
    >>> **SS**
    >>>

    >> Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
    >> through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude
    >> toward attachments, however, this is not one :eek:))

    > Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?
    >
    > **SS**

    Yes (in a plain-text group, anyway), but as stated, there was no
    attachment with the post. Rather, it's a bit of script that makes it
    appear *as though* there is one in OE.
    --
    You'd see it in Properties; Details; Message Source.
    trout, Apr 2, 2005
  9. trout wrote:
    > secret squiddle wrote:

    >> "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    >>> "secret squiddle" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
    >>> through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude
    >>> toward attachments, however, this is not one :eek:))

    >> Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?

    >> **SS**

    > Yes (in a plain-text group, anyway), but as stated, there was no
    > attachment with the post. Rather, it's a bit of script that makes it
    > appear *as though* there is one in OE.

    What? OE broken? Say it ain't so! ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 2, 2005
  10. WormWood

    dwacon Guest

    dwacon, Apr 2, 2005
  11. WormWood

    Gordon Guest

    trout wrote:
    > secret squiddle wrote:
    >

    >>"WormWood" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"secret squiddle" <> wrote in message

    >>>Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
    >>>through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude
    >>>toward attachments, however, this is not one :eek:))

    >>Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?
    >>
    >>**SS**

    > Yes (in a plain-text group, anyway), but as stated, there was no
    > attachment with the post. Rather, it's a bit of script that makes it
    > appear *as though* there is one in OE.

    Interestingly Thunderbird shows an attachment.......
    Gordon, Apr 2, 2005