Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305???

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Daniel Walzenbach, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    I understand that nobody except those guys from Microsoft know how many points you have to get to pass the exam 07-305. I though was wondering weather anybody has a rough idea of how many questions you have to answer right to pass the exam. More than 60%, 70% or even 80%?

    Thank you!

    Best regards

    Daniel Walzenbach

    P.S. If you need to contact me simply remove ".NOSPAM" from my email address.

    Daniel Walzenbach, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Daniel Walzenbach

    Charlie Guest

    I'm sorry Daniel as you are aware nobody knows for certain.
    It seems around +70%, but that is a guess from speaking with others that
    have taken it.

    I don't think passing scores are important to MS.
    It's just if you pass and whatever improves revenue stream for MS.

    This also permits MS to arbitrarily change the passing score without
    anybody's notice.

    This could mean that over time they made it harder to pass and those that
    jumped in earlier in the exam game didn't have to do as well as the later
    test takers or the other way around.

    I've achieved several MS certs and It is very disappointing to read
    "Congratulations! You have passed this Microsoft Certified Professional
    Exam." and not know how well you did after studying you butt off.

    At least with the 070-229 & 070-228 exams you can see were you need
    improvement. I passed both the first time but I know that I still have to
    study up on one area that I am particularly weak in.

    Keep on!

    Charlie

    "Daniel Walzenbach" <> wrote in
    message news:#...