    Thanking You

    Ziaus Salam
    Mail:

    Ziaus Salam, Jan 14, 2005

  2. >I want to apply for
    >a MCSE course from microsoft.

    Hi,

    Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
    check out the IBM training site?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I want to apply for
    >> a MCSE course from microsoft.

    > Hi,
    >
    > Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
    > check out the IBM training site?

    Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre posts seem to come in batches?

    Not yours, Kline.

    Perhaps they coincide with the first day at bootcamps?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Ziaus Salam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> I want to apply for
    >>> a MCSE course from microsoft.

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
    >> check out the IBM training site?

    > Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre posts seem to come in batches?
    >
    > Not yours, Kline.
    >
    > Perhaps they coincide with the first day at bootcamps?

    I have wondered about that for a very long time. Something to do with the
    lunar cycle, perhaps?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Ziaus Salam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Seeing as you want to do an 'MCSE course from microsoft', why not
    > check out the IBM training site?

    now, now...all he has to do is book a fight to Redmond...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  6. Ziaus Salam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >> Perhaps they coincide with the first day at bootcamps?
    >>

    > I have wondered about that for a very long time. Something to do with
    > the lunar cycle, perhaps?

    I blame the tika...

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  7. >all he has to do is book a fight to Redmond...

    fight who in Redmond?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  8. Ziaus Salam

    >>all he has to do is book a fight to Redmond...

    > fight who in Redmond?

    blah....

    how about Rahman/Ruiz unification fight

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  9. >how about Rahman/Ruiz unification fight

    let's get ready to rummmmmble

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  10. Ziaus Salam

    >>how about Rahman/Ruiz unification fight

    > let's get ready to rummmmmble
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it's the Battle in Seattle...

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  11. Ziaus Salam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
    >>how about Rahman/Ruiz unification fight

    > let's get ready to rummmmmble
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    updates

    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=1965165

    ESPN is best for 100% Don King updates than 2.5 billion USD

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 14, 2005
  12. Ziaus Salam

    Worm Guest

    Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre batches seem to come in posts?

    Worm, Jan 14, 2005
  13. Ziaus Salam

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Worm" <*m> wrote in message
    > Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre batches seem to come in posts?

    no, but i've noticed these bizarre posts come in batches.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jan 14, 2005
  14. Ziaus Salam

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > I blame the tika...

    I remember that episode...Bobby and Cindy found the tika and ended up lost
    in Hawaii while the family was on vacation. Apparently the tika was
    cursed...multi-parter IIRC.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jan 15, 2005
  15. Ziaus Salam

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> I blame the tika...
    >>

    > I remember that episode...Bobby and Cindy found the tika and ended up
    > lost in Hawaii while the family was on vacation. Apparently the tika
    > was cursed...multi-parter IIRC.

    You thing the NG is cursed? Hmmmm. . . .

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2005
  16. >Has anyone else noticed that these bizarre posts seem to come in batches?

    same troll posting 'em perhaps?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2005