Applications not working over wireless

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tony, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. tony

    tony Guest

    Hello all;

    Hoping someone can give me a good answer on this.

    We have recently implemented a wireless solution using 26 Cisco 1210.
    We are trunking 3 vlans, 1, 2, 255. Vlan 2 is secured thru a Radius
    server validating sessions thru a MS CA server.

    Some applications do not want to open with this setup. Interaction is
    one of these apps. When the laptop is on the wired network this app
    works great but if I try to open on the wireless network it fails. I
    have this same issue with a couple of other apps.

    I am wondering if it is possible that there is something in the way
    that the wireless is secured that is keeping some of these apps from
    working.

    Any ideas.

    thanks
    tony