    of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
    me at
    thank you

    sijo antony, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    sijo, i have sent them to you. it's entitled swen, for secrecy. best of
    luck!

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004

  3. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On 01 Jul 2004 "sijo antony" blathered:

    > I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
    > of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
    > me at
    > thank you

    Do you want my bookshelf too?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Sandworm

    Sandworm Guest

    "sijo antony" <> wrote in news:246eb01c45f73
    $1d36b9a0$:

    > I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
    > of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
    > me at
    > thank you

    sorry (no pun intended of course), I'm keeping mine for my reference
    library. buy your own cheapskate.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Kat

    Kat Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "sijo antony" <> wrote in news:246eb01c45f73
    > $1d36b9a0$:
    >
    > > I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
    > > of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
    > > me at
    > > thank you
    > >

    > sorry (no pun intended of course), I'm keeping mine for my reference
    > library. buy your own cheapskate.

    Maybe he isnt cheap, but can't afford it. They don't make much in India,
    dontcha know.

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Sync

    Sync Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > > "sijo antony" <> wrote in news:246eb01c45f73
    > > $1d36b9a0$:
    > >
    > > > I want to study the MCSE course. Please sent me the books
    > > > of the course. If you are ready to do that please inform
    > > > me at
    > > > thank you
    > > >

    > > sorry (no pun intended of course), I'm keeping mine for my reference
    > > library. buy your own cheapskate.

    > Maybe he isnt cheap, but can't afford it. They don't make much in India,
    > dontcha know.

    That's why they are taking our jobs.. Now they want the books too.

    Sync, Jul 7, 2004