    not happy with the price.
    Is anyone aware of another program we could use/

    TIA

    gidday, Sep 19, 2005

  2. gidday

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "gidday" <> wrote in
    news:JKoXe.12866$:

    > We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use
    > Outlook for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would
    > give us access to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know
    > about the Mdaemon extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to
    > insist on taking over the mail services as well. I have also heard of
    > a program called ACT but am not happy with the price.
    > Is anyone aware of another program we could use/
    >
    > TIA

    Yahoo groups?
    Something from here:
    http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=calendar

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Sep 19, 2005

  3. gidday

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Dave Taylor <> wrote in

    > "gidday" <> wrote in
    >
    >> We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use
    >> Outlook for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would
    >> give us access to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know
    >> about the Mdaemon extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to
    >> insist on taking over the mail services as well. I have also heard of
    >> a program called ACT but am not happy with the price.
    >> Is anyone aware of another program we could use/
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Yahoo groups?
    > Something from here:
    > http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=calendar

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/egroupware

    This one is supposed to be good.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Sep 19, 2005
  4. gidday

    SteveM Guest

    "gidday" <> wrote in

    > We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use
    > Outlook for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would
    > give us access to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know
    > about the Mdaemon extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to
    > insist on taking over the mail services as well. I have also heard of
    > a program called ACT but am not happy with the price.
    > Is anyone aware of another program we could use/
    >
    > TIA

    Contacts4Outlook

    http://contacts4outlook.4team.biz/

    SteveM