    --
    Jim Sanchez - Bellevue WA
    JH_Sanchez AT hotmail.com

    Jim Sanchez, May 7, 2004

  2. Jim Sanchez

    Moz Champion Guest

    Jim Sanchez wrote:

    > I've been seeing an application error box pop up when I close Mozilla
    > for some time now - at least the last three releases. I'm running an
    > ATI Radion 7200 video card with the latest ATI drivers@1024 X 768 32Bit
    > although earlier drivers did the same thing too. What the error box
    > said is that some memory location cannot be read. If anyone has a
    > suggestion about this I'd love to hear it.
    > Thanks to all
    > Jim

    Whats the exact text of the error message.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, May 8, 2004

  3. Jim Sanchez

    Jim Sanchez Guest

    Is says "The instruction at 0x03c4e787 referenced memory at
    "0x03d7007c". The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the
    program" The memory location varies. I have run extensive memory
    diagnostics and have replace the video card. Nothing seems to resolve
    the issue. I'm using win2k w/latest SP and patches on an Asus A7V133
    mobo.
    Thanks
    Jim
    In article <dy1nc.57053$>,
    says...

    Jim Sanchez, May 8, 2004
  4. Jim Sanchez

    Moz Champion Guest

    Jim Sanchez wrote:

    > Is says "The instruction at 0x03c4e787 referenced memory at
    > "0x03d7007c". The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the
    > program" The memory location varies. I have run extensive memory
    > diagnostics and have replace the video card. Nothing seems to resolve
    > the issue. I'm using win2k w/latest SP and patches on an Asus A7V133
    > mobo.
    > Thanks
    > Jim
    > In article <dy1nc.57053$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Jim Sanchez wrote:
    >>

    >>>I've been seeing an application error box pop up when I close Mozilla
    >>>for some time now - at least the last three releases. I'm running an
    >>>ATI Radion 7200 video card with the latest ATI drivers@1024 X 768 32Bit
    >>>although earlier drivers did the same thing too. What the error box
    >>>said is that some memory location cannot be read. If anyone has a
    >>>suggestion about this I'd love to hear it.
    >>>Thanks to all
    >>>Jim

    >>Whats the exact text of the error message.

    Thats a system error. Somewhere, someplace, something is not quite right with your system, but unfortunately, I dont have enough experience to know where or what, or to even fault find it.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, May 9, 2004