    Apple Quicktime?

    Many thanks.

    Ron
    Ron, May 24, 2008

  2. Ron

    Carlos Guest

    Ron,
    Can you give me the site address so that I can mimic your problem in my PC?
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 24, 2008

  3. Ron

    Ron Guest

    G'day Carlos. The site address is www.lynda.com. It only allows viewing of
    their tutorials with Apple Quicktime.

    Many thanks.

    Ron

    Ron, May 24, 2008
  4. Ron

    Carlos Guest

    Ron,
    My Internet connection keeps disconnecting, literally, by the minute.
    I can't test anything right now and it's already time to hit the sack down
    here (i.e.: midnight).
    I'll see what happens tomorrow morning with my ISP.
    :)

    Carlos, May 24, 2008
  5. Ron

    Jane C Guest

    Hello Ron,

    I just installed the latest Quicktime to test this. The bottom toolbar
    controls all appear to be showing ok here.

    Does resizing the window help at all?

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
    Jane C, May 24, 2008
  6. Is the OP running a non-standard font size? It'll get them every time.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 24, 2008
  7. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Yes I am running the standard font size and it is not the reason why the
    menu bar in Quicktime is invisible. Also tried resizing my window size and
    Quicktime size....still no menu bar present. Where the bottom menu bar
    should be is totally blacked out.

    Cheers

    Ron

    Ron, May 24, 2008
  8. Ron

    rhino skin Guest

    quicktime ok here too

    rhino skin, Jun 9, 2008
  9. Ron

    honeyman Guest

    I too am running Vista Ult. 64-bit. Up until a few days ago, I could open
    ..MOV files just fine.

    I'm running QT Pro 7.5 (861), and whenever I try to open ANY QT file, I get
    the error message 43, file cannot be found.

    I can watch embedded MOV files in IE7, but not in FF 3.

    I downloaded the iTunes64Setup.exe file from Apple, and installed it, but
    still no dice.

    honeyman, Jun 12, 2008