    I See OSX 10.4 for X86 has made it on to bittorrent sites already
    anyone tried installing it yet

    Neil

    Neil, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Neil

    PseUDO Guest

    PseUDO, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Neil wrote:
    > I See OSX 10.4 for X86 has made it on to bittorrent sites already
    > anyone tried installing it yet

    Well it wont run unless it is on "Apple hardware" so it may be a little
    hard to get running.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 14, 2005
  4. Neil wrote:
    > I See OSX 10.4 for X86 has made it on to bittorrent sites already
    > anyone tried installing it yet

    got the name of the torrent?

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 14, 2005
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> I See OSX 10.4 for X86 has made it on to bittorrent sites already
    >> anyone tried installing it yet

    > got the name of the torrent?

    Mac.OS.X.Tiger.X86.READNFO-XISO

    Neil, Jun 14, 2005
  6. Neil wrote:
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> Neil wrote:
    >>
    >>> I See OSX 10.4 for X86 has made it on to bittorrent sites already
    >>> anyone tried installing it yet

    >> got the name of the torrent?
    >>

    > Mac.OS.X.Tiger.X86.READNFO-XISO

    it appears that it is a fake from what I have read... I'll get "my
    friend" to check it out, although it appears from what "he" said, there
    is much speculation as to it being true.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 14, 2005