Apple iTunes 7.7 is out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Jul 10, 2008.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jul 10, 2008

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 10, 2008

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jul 10, 2008
  4. I finally got one. Primarily because I can get a waterproof case for it that
    really works. Lets me swim while reading a book. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 10, 2008
  5. Carlos

    Cher Guest

    I downloaded 7.7 itunes and now am getting a continous msg when itunes is
    up. 'AppleMobilDeviceHelper has stopped working A problem caused the program
    to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notigy you if
    a solution is available.' I have reinstalled 7.7. I have a new Dell with
    Vista. I have spent hours on this issue.

    Cher, Jul 12, 2008
  6. Carlos

    Graham Guest

    Cher wrote:
    > I downloaded 7.7 itunes and now am getting a continous msg when itunes is
    > up. 'AppleMobilDeviceHelper has stopped working A problem caused the program
    > to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notigy you if
    > a solution is available.' I have reinstalled 7.7. I have a new Dell with
    > Vista. I have spent hours on this issue.

    You can uninstall the AppleMobileDeviceHelper independantly of iTunes.
    If you got an iThingie piece of hardware, then this might stop that
    working, but iTunes and Quicktime don't need it.
    Graham, Jul 16, 2008
  7. Carlos

    Guest

    On Jul 15, 10:00 pm, Graham <> wrote:
    > Cher wrote:
    > > I downloaded 7.7 itunes and now am getting a continous msg when itunes is
    > > up.  'AppleMobilDeviceHelper has stopped working A problem caused the program
    > > to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notigy you if
    > > a solution is available.'  I have reinstalled 7.7.  I have a new Dell with
    > > Vista.  I have spent hours on this issue.

    > You can uninstall the AppleMobileDeviceHelper independantly of iTunes.
    > If you got an iThingie piece of hardware, then this might stop that
    > working, but iTunes and Quicktime don't need it.

    Uninstalling the AppleMobileDeviceHelper Support totally worked,
    thanks. My iTunes isn't giving me the message anymore.
    , Jul 31, 2008