    switch it on a folder with a exmination mark appears. I been told that the
    hard drive is corrupt.
    Is there anything I can do?
    Mouith Khan, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Mouith Khan

    °Mike° Guest

    iPodlounge All Things iPod
    http://ipodlounge.com/faqs.php

    What do I do when I turn on my iPod, and I see a disc icon
    (looks like a CD) with a magnifying glass (or an exclamation
    mark, or a check mark, or an arrow, or an 'X')?
    http://www.ipodlounge.com/faqs_more.php?id=112_0_10_0_C

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:55:37 +0100, in
    <3f5ba955$0$259$>
    Mouith Khan scrawled: