Apple introduces media reader for iPod!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ken Prager, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Ken Prager

    Ken Prager Guest

    Ken Prager, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Ken Prager <> writes:

    > See...
    >
    > <http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/72202/wo
    > /2T4pLH3M67Vt2vmiMD4QY3gFASc/0.0.7.1.0.5.59.0.1.1.7.1.1.1.0>
    >
    > ...for more information
    >
    > Too cool!

    Louise has an iPod, so I've sent the URL to her at work, but she _really_
    likes to sort, delete, and rename photos during downtime on vacation, so I
    suspect it won't be her preferred method; however, she may end up with
    _both_ the laptop and the iPod, given her new Rebel's file size. :-> iBook
    to download to, rename, and sort; iPod for storage after. _More_ stuff to
    pack, not less!

    Actually, this solves one of my main complaints about those backup devices
    for images -- they have only one use, and we won't be using them for that
    one use often enough to justify the hundred of dollars to buy one. Louise
    already has the iPod, and it is in use for it's, uh, intended use quite
    often. Now she can use it for back up storage of images while we're on
    vacation. I _like_ that!

    Phil Stripling, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Ken Prager

    MikeWhy Guest