    assume the 23" will drop further in price from the $2000 it now
    costs. Has anyone else heard this?
    All input and comments welcome.
    Mick Mc Grenaghan, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Mick Mc Grenaghan

    Boomer Guest

    Mick Mc Grenaghan <> wrote in
    news:eek::

    > What do you all think of the Apple 23" Cinema Display hooked up to a
    > PC? Is it as beautiful on the PC as it looks on the Mac hooked up at
    > the CompUSA store? I would only be using it for Word Processing,
    > Office Files, Usenet and the Internet. From what I have read most
    > people that have this hooked up to a PC seem to be using it
    > professionally. Would it be overkill for me to use it as above?
    > I hear that Apple are coming out with a bigger display screen so I
    > assume the 23" will drop further in price from the $2000 it now
    > costs. Has anyone else heard this?
    > All input and comments welcome.

    Hi

    Did you read the reply you got the first time you posted this on the
    12th?

    http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&threadm=s9h5rvktjs3r6sdks6agl3u4emgqergo4c%404ax.com&rnum=2&prev=/gro
    ups%3Fsafe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-
    8%26as_uauthors%3Dbelfast%2540yahoo.com%26as_scoring%3Dd%26lr%3Dlang_en
    %26num%3D100%26hl%3Den

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?D271140B6

    Here's the archive if you ever need to look up past messages.

    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun
    Boomer, Dec 1, 2003

  3. On 01 Dec 2003 23:07:40 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >Mick Mc Grenaghan <> wrote in
    >
    >> What do you all think of the Apple 23" Cinema Display hooked up to a
    >> PC? Is it as beautiful on the PC as it looks on the Mac hooked up at
    >> the CompUSA store? I would only be using it for Word Processing,
    >> Office Files, Usenet and the Internet. From what I have read most
    >> people that have this hooked up to a PC seem to be using it
    >> professionally. Would it be overkill for me to use it as above?
    >> I hear that Apple are coming out with a bigger display screen so I
    >> assume the 23" will drop further in price from the $2000 it now
    >> costs. Has anyone else heard this?
    >> All input and comments welcome.
    >>

    >Hi
    >
    >Did you read the reply you got the first time you posted this on the
    >12th?
    >
    >http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    >8&threadm=s9h5rvktjs3r6sdks6agl3u4emgqergo4c%404ax.com&rnum=2&prev=/gro
    >ups%3Fsafe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-
    >8%26as_uauthors%3Dbelfast%2540yahoo.com%26as_scoring%3Dd%26lr%3Dlang_en
    >%26num%3D100%26hl%3Den
    >
    >Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?D271140B6
    >
    >Here's the archive if you ever need to look up past messages.
    >http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search

    Hello there - Yes I did read that reply back on the 12th - but I
    only got 1 reply. I was hoping to hear an array of comments and
    opinions and not just one reply. So I decided to post it again.
    Hopefully I will get more opinions this time.

    Mick
    Michael Mc Grenaghan, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Mick Mc Grenaghan

    Boomer Guest

    Michael Mc Grenaghan <> wrote in

    > On 01 Dec 2003 23:07:40 GMT, Boomer <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mick Mc Grenaghan <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> What do you all think of the Apple 23" Cinema Display hooked up
    >>> to a PC?

    [snip]
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>Did you read the reply you got the first time you posted this on
    >>the 12th?

    [snip]
    >>Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?D271140B6
    >>
    >>Here's the archive if you ever need to look up past messages.
    >>http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search

    > Hello there - Yes I did read that reply back on the 12th - but I
    > only got 1 reply. I was hoping to hear an array of comments and
    > opinions and not just one reply. So I decided to post it again.
    > Hopefully I will get more opinions this time.
    >
    > Mick

    You might want to read through the archives:
    http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=apple cinema&safe=images&ie=UTF-
    8&oe=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V29B330B6

    Or search online for reviews.
    Boomer, Dec 2, 2003