    Where is the best place to get it price wise?

    Thanks all.
    Mick

    Michael Mc Grenaghan, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Michael Mc Grenaghan wrote:
    > How well does this fine looking monitor work with a regular desktop
    > PC? I run XP - Is it a bit of overkill to have such a monitor when all
    > i do on the computer is word processing and Internet reading and
    > activity? I am not a graphics dsigner or anything fancy like that.
    > Where is the best place to get it price wise?
    >
    > Thanks all.
    > Mick

    Is it overkill? You fucking well betcha it is! Why the hell do you want a
    23" Cinema (and note that it's called a cinema display for a reason - it was
    designed to watch films on) when all you do is word processing and surf the
    net? It's your money but that screen costs £1100 - if you've got that kind
    of cash burning a hole in your pocket, then you can give it to me for my G5
    fund...

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Re: Miss Perspicacia Tick mature one-way-girl fucking

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Michael Mc Grenaghan

    John Doe Guest

    Re: John Doe naughty pineapple queen

    John Doe, <>, the ugly, dancing frat house, and felt
    hat maker, anguished:

    John Doe, Jul 8, 2005