AppDev MCAD training suite

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Griff, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Griff

    Griff Guest

    Hi All,

    i'm looking for study material to sit the MCAD,
    specifically 70-315, 70-316 and 70-320.

    Has anyone experience of using AppDev's training suite ..
    they offer video training and printed study material
    including ms official study guides and ms measure up
    practice exams.

    In total 49+ hours of video training and 26 lab session +
    2800 printed pages for $1500 approx

    Is it worth it???

    i've experience developing windows applications with c#
    however i have no knowledge of ASP.net or developing web
    apps in general!!

    any advice/comments appreciated

    Regards,
    Griff

    Griff, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Griff

    Eric Guest

    Griff wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > i'm looking for study material to sit the MCAD,
    > specifically 70-315, 70-316 and 70-320.
    >
    > Has anyone experience of using AppDev's training suite ..
    > they offer video training and printed study material
    > including ms official study guides and ms measure up
    > practice exams.
    >
    > In total 49+ hours of video training and 26 lab session +
    > 2800 printed pages for $1500 approx
    >
    > Is it worth it???
    >
    > i've experience developing windows applications with c#
    > however i have no knowledge of ASP.net or developing web
    > apps in general!!
    >
    > any advice/comments appreciated
    >
    > Regards,
    > Griff

    The AppDev videos feature Jesse Liberty. He's one of my favorite C#
    instructors. He's got a good book "Programming C#, 3rd edition".

    But this set of material is not specifically aimed at certification.
    The Amit Kalani books are:
    http://www.techcontent.com

    Eric, Feb 16, 2004