AppDev Cert study SW Question

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by salportaro@gmail.com, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I posted abother message earlier and it never got posted. So, this may
    be a near duplicate message. If so, I apologize.

    My agency has bought the AppDev MCAD/MCSD training suite. I currently
    cannot get it to install on my PC.

    Anyway, is this a good study/training aid? I have Kanlani's 70-315
    book and I have written some C# web apps, winapps, and a VB.net web
    service. But I am still not comfortable with C# and . net.

    Does anybody have a recommendation for me?

    I am also a little ambivalent about certification. I am disabled and
    the industry is going toward only hiring consultants. In the south
    where I live I have never seen a handicapped consultant.

    I also had the experience of having a MCSD consultant come it and not
    know anything. Of course this is not nearly always the case.

    Thanks for your help,

    Sal

    Thanks,

    , Jul 13, 2005

  2. Sean Guest

    1. posts take a while to show on this fourm for some reason
    2. I used the Que books like you have and several from the .Net Developers
    series which I find very good.
    3. I cant mention anything about the software becuase I dont know
    4. I dont know much about consulting but I would think any consulting firm
    would still need consultants at the office working out details, research etc.
    5. Why do I number my points? I dont know. maybe to get away from my bad
    grammer

    Sean, Jul 13, 2005