    Any help is welcome.

    thanks

    Sam Reynolds
    Sam Reynolds, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Sam Reynolds

    FastEddie Guest

    You have a virus.

    I had the same problem, and cgtask.exe was running as a process. I
    killed it and the popup boxes disappeared, so I searched the web for
    cgtask.exe, and found
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.lala.html

    Run a virus scan on your computer and ensure you are using updated
    virus definition files.

    Good luck!
    -Ed

    FastEddie, Dec 9, 2003