    9-44-123-110.wcg.net.

    Any thoughts appreciated.
    thanks
    geetarplyr, Jul 5, 2004

  2. geetarplyr

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "geetarplyr" <> wrote in news:25fGc.44041$rh.12300
    @okepread02:

    > I have a suspicious IP output from my computer each time I start up.
    > I use Wallwatcher to monitor traffic on my Linksys DSL router.
    >
    > How can I trace the source application that made the request for a
    > particular IP output?
    >
    > I my case its something from WilTel Communications group 6
    > 9-44-123-110.wcg.net.
    >
    > Any thoughts appreciated.
    > thanks

    You can use Active Ports and Process Explore that are being talked about
    in the link and they both are free.

    <http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Hidden_Backdoors_Trojan_Horses_an
    d_Rootkit_Tools_in_a_Windows_Environment.html>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 5, 2004