    9-44-123-110.wcg.net.

    Any thoughts appreciated.
    thanks
    geetarplyr, Jul 5, 2004

  2. "geetarplyr" <> wrote in message
    news:Q4fGc.44040$rh.30184@okepread02...
    > I have a suspicious IP output from my computer each time I start up.
    > I use Wallwatcher to monitor traffic on my Linksys DSL router.
    >
    > How can I trace the source application that made the request for a
    > particular IP output?
    >
    > I my case its something from WilTel Communications group 6
    > 9-44-123-110.wcg.net.
    >
    > Any thoughts appreciated.

    TCPview from sysinternals.com

    HTH

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!
    Hairy One Kenobi, Jul 6, 2004

  3. On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:16:25 -0700, "geetarplyr" <>
    wrote:

    >I have a suspicious IP output from my computer each time I start up.
    >I use Wallwatcher to monitor traffic on my Linksys DSL router.
    >
    >How can I trace the source application that made the request for a
    >particular IP output?
    >
    >I my case its something from WilTel Communications group 6
    >9-44-123-110.wcg.net.
    >
    >Any thoughts appreciated.
    >thanks

    Are you using zonealarm 5.0 as a firewall?

    --
    Clarke
    Clarke Ekkles, Jul 6, 2004
  4. geetarplyr

    Anon Guest

    not quite sure what you mean, but perhaps FoundStone's fport could do it?

    Anon, Jul 7, 2004
  5. On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:19:04 +1000, "Anon" <> wrote:

    >not quite sure what you mean, but perhaps FoundStone's fport could do it?
    >

    >"Clarke Ekkles" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:16:25 -0700, "geetarplyr" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have a suspicious IP output from my computer each time I start up.
    >> >I use Wallwatcher to monitor traffic on my Linksys DSL router.
    >> >
    >> >How can I trace the source application that made the request for a
    >> >particular IP output?
    >> >
    >> >I my case its something from WilTel Communications group 6
    >> >9-44-123-110.wcg.net.
    >> >
    >> >Any thoughts appreciated.
    >> >thanks
    >> >

    >> Are you using zonealarm 5.0 as a firewall?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Clarke

    I was just curious. I started getting the same thing (wcg-different
    ips) after installing zap 5 a couple of times. Went away after I
    uninstalled.

    --
    Clarke
    Clarke Ekkles, Jul 7, 2004